Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidney Ebay

Options
  • 18-04-2008 1:55pm

Did anyone else hear about this? The Bohermore man who put his kidney up for auction on Ebay? He was asking for €100,000 but apparently he has changed his mind.
    A 45-YEAR-old Irishman has advertised one of his kidneys for sale on the internet. Noel Morris is looking for €100,000 for the organ and has insisted that he is doing the right thing.

“I’m giving up a part of my body so it’s right that I should be compensated,” he said.

Source: Irish Independent

Change of Mind
    A MAN who put his kidney up for auction on the internet has changed his mind.

Unemployed bachelor Noel Morris (45) has been seeking €100,000 for one of his kidneys and was prepared to travel anywhere in the world to have the transplant operation.

Source: Irish Independent

Apparently his family weren't too happy about it. I wonder if he would go through with it in the end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

€100,000 you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 onymorgs

I was just about to post a thread myself on this one. I could'nt believe my eyes :eek: when I saw the one and only 'Badger' from Bohermore on the front of the Sun selling his kidney.

onymorgs wrote: »
    I was just about to post a thread myself on this one. I could'nt believe my eyes :eek: when I saw the one and only 'Badger' from Bohermore on the front of the Sun selling his kidney.
    <snip>

Great first post. But unfortunately will probably be deleted. What with it being libelous and whatnot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

reminds me of the sligo guy who sold his soul on ebay.
    cant remember what he got

• Advertisement

that is a shame, when a cockroach like this crawls out of the woodwork and into the public eye its always nice to expose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Great first post. But unfortunately will probably be deleted. What with it being libelous and whatnot.

This is the galway forum not after hours, anything goes here.

regardless anyway I think someone would rather face death than accept an organ from a badger...there would probably be some rejection issues from the immune system too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Ah yes, badger. Hadn't seen him since the old days hanging around the Savoy! I'd imagine it won't be long before the News of the World or another respectable publication paint a different picture of him.

Advertisement