Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Football boys

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Don't know how you managed to avoid Rangers Xavi. Made 4 great high odds (for an acca picks) through Rangers in as well and guess what happened. Same with Roma the day before

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

:) We got them the 2nd time round.

I'm following your tips from now on.

No pressure!

Lol feck off will ya! I'll panic now next week! :D
    Bubs101 wrote: »
    Don't know how you managed to avoid Rangers Xavi. Made 4 great high odds (for an acca picks) through Rangers in as well and guess what happened. Same with Roma the day before

To be honest I just completely forgot about Rangers, although I would have probably gone win/draw considering it was the cup. Can never trust dodgy lower league sides that have already knocked out Prem opposition i.e. Barnsley v Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

My scorecasting paid me again this weekend!!!

Did the 80c worth of bets again (3 for Ronaldo to score first, 3 for Rooney to score firts, 2 for Santa Cruz) and my Santa Cruz, 1-1 came up at 35-1!!! I had the same for United 2-1 win at 66-1 so Brad Friedel isn't my favourite person in the world!!! Also had him as anytime goalscorer at 5-2, crazy considering they were at home, he'd scored 19 goals this season, and United had started to concede goals recently! Also had Bolton for a win at 13-5. Was definite value to be had against a Boro team that had nothing to play for.

And whoever recommended Wexford against Louth, thanks! Had a nice little fultter there!

Advertisement