Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major fire in the industrial estate

• 18-04-2008 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Breakingnews.ie

I was wondering why the Dunmore East fire engine drove towards town on blue lights a few minutes ago.. Seems like a very big fire in the industrial estate. What a way to start the weekend for the people who work in that place.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fecking squatters.*

Hope nobody is injured. Wonder what happened?

Thats a joke, and I am not blaming squatters or anyone for the fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

god sully you're gonna start them off with that comment!

*(looks aruond nervously for pro-squatter activists)lol

seriously was walking to superquinn bus stop at the time and the fire-brigade were teaing up the road. Only say two units of it though!Fire Looked Massive well the smoke cloud did from superquinn neway!Hope all there are ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jdb66

Fecking squatters.*

Christ Sully!

Humour!:D

Did'nt know you had it in you.;):D:D
    Hope nobody is injured.

Let's hope not.

Thats a joke, and I am not blaming squatters or anyone for the fire.

:eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jdb66

Looks like it was the old Sullivans lemonade place behind Sheridans garage that went up.

Christ,i know someone working there.

Must check and see if he's ok.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

jdb66 wrote: »
    Christ Sully!

Humour!:D

Did'nt know you had it in you.;):D:D

I take offense to that. I can be very humours. (When I want to be :P) lol ;)
    Let's hope not.

Its going to be a downer on those who will probably be without a job as a result. Such a pitty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Britvic Warehouse? I worked on the estate for years and I never heard of it. Bummer all the same though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

It was only the yard outside the warehouse. Looked bad for a while but they got it under control pretty quickly.... Have a pic on my phone

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

britvicwarehousefire.jpg

Picture taken from breakingnews.ie site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

all i wanted was for aol to be burned to the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

This and this... Spotted the smoke from belvedere manor, was convinced there was a volcano or something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

insurance payout ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tonyh8su

Was an unbelievable fire. Have about 15 pics ill put them up later.

Advertisement