Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Tropez False Tan

Options
  • 18-04-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Anyone know where there's any St. Tropez on sale or any good deals going. I put this on the bargain forum as well but only got 1 reply to check e-bay but i don't have a credit card so won't be internet purchasing any more... or for the time being anyways :(

so any useful tips of anyone knowing where its sold at a "reduced price" let me know. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

To tell you the truth, I'd imagine the internet would be the only place you could get cosmetics at a cheaper price, in my experience. That, or the airport, but they don't sell St Tropez there.

Maybe one of the other girls can think of somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

well if yer in galway the Matt O Flaherty chain of chemists had some reductions on st tropez the last time i was in there..not much, couple of eurobucks..

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

I think when Debenhams do their blue cross sales St Tropez is included. I use fake bake and the chemist in the Pavilions in Swords often have specials on this, not sure if they have St Tropez specils but its worth a try.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Madison breslin

hia, i use St Tropez all the time and have done since it came out. i have yet to see it at a cheaper price unfortunatley.but sure if its the tan for you then its well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 dymondz

If you get a chance to go to any markets, i always find a stall selling St Tropez for half the price of chemists. I got the large mousse for €25 (rrp €49) in Fairyhouse a few months ago. All still fully sealed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Yeah love my St Tropez. Your best bet is online - failing that you could try some of the smaller chemists. Remember someone telling me that the chemist on O'Connell Bridge had reductions..that was while ago though

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

dymondz wrote: »
    If you get a chance to go to any markets, i always find a stall selling St Tropez for half the price of chemists. I got the large mousse for €25 (rrp €49) in Fairyhouse a few months ago. All still fully sealed.

What's the St Tropez mousse like, is it any good? I'm always weary about using a moose, it generally streaks whenever i have tried one before!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

I only use the moose and the newer spray!!! I find the moose best out of all of them its real quick and easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

I used the mousse a few years ago and found it really easy to put on and the colour came up lovely unfortunately I got an alergic reaction to it (strangely it only ever happened when I was washing it off, as soon as the water hit my skin I got an itchy rash that lasted days) and had to stop using it:(:mad: but the mousse is so easy to use, no streaks at all whan used with a mitt!!

Advertisement