Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stripping

Options
  • 18-04-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i have this fantasy of stripping , i know it sounds mad but i would love to dress up and take off my clothes to music. am i mad? has anyone else had this fantasy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

I smell a Troll....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

bren2002 wrote: »
    I smell a Troll....

Yes, but it could be an interesting troll.

Bet his inbox in filling up with a lot of pm's offering assistance

holdups wrote: »
    i have this fantasy of stripping , i know it sounds mad but i would love to dress up and take off my clothes to music. am i mad? has anyone else had this fantasy
    Generally in order to take ones clothes off, u must dress up!! ;)

A/S/L? :p

Lemme guess and u can tell me how close i get......14/m/monaghan?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not only trolling here, but he's hit PI too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

Yeah, spotted that too

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Not only trolling here, but he's hit PI too

Wanting to dress up and strip is a PI now!? Sh*t i better get my @ss over there and get PI's opinions on what i should drink tonight before I go out.

Poll:

a: Dutchies

b: Bavaria!!

:pac::pac:

I always feel for the poor sods over at PI who actually give serious and concerned advice to the trolljobs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Wanting to dress up and strip is a PI now!? Sh*t i better get my @ss over there and get PI's opinions on what i should drink tonight before I go out.

Poll:

a: Dutchies

b: Bavaria!!

:pac::pac:

eh neither! both are horrible.

try cobra beer, well nice.

Problem is though, these sort of trolls have to be taken seriously in PI.

aye wrote: »
    eh neither! both are horrible.

try cobra beer, well nice.

Im a big fan of Tiger beer myself, have a few bottles lyin around at home, might use them, what ya think? This is a very serious PI for me so please be blunt!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Problem is though, these sort of trolls have to be taken seriously in PI.

Yea did u read the "nullo" one? Jesus some of the serious posts had me cryin with laughter! it was the most transparent troll job ever and it was doin the rounds as an email a few years back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Personally i strip on average once a day, unless i go to the gym when i tend to strip a couple of times a day.

Sometimes there i music sometimes there is not.

I can guarantee their is always a heavy amount of sexual tension in the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Well if it's not a troll then no, it's not an unusual fantasy. Plenty of women have it, including me. I've often considered the idea of getting into burlesque.

Dragan wrote: »
    Personally i strip on average once a day, unless i go to the gym when i tend to strip a couple of times a day.

Sometimes there i music sometimes there is not.

I can guarantee their is always a heavy amount of sexual tension in the air.

Oh man, every time theres music I just have to strip. Its a compulsion and its very embarrassing.

"This song makes me want to party, I think I'm gonna party right now"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭do you love it?

stripping is class....has anyone ever tried pole dancing???
    great for fitness, except i was covered in bruises after.......

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

omg I totally love it. I get up every morning and get dressed. Then (wait for it) I fantasise all day about getting home, taking my clothes off. . slowly. . ripping them off. . whatever tickles my mood.. . then I get into bed. it happens every single day.

Yea did u read the "nullo" one? Jesus some of the serious posts had me cryin with laughter! it was the most transparent troll job ever and it was doin the rounds as an email a few years back.

Ha ha I did get that! Hilarious stuff

ChewChew wrote: »
    omg I totally love it. I get up every morning and get dressed. Then (wait for it) I fantasise all day about getting home, taking my clothes off. . slowly. . ripping them off. . whatever tickles my mood.. . then I get into bed. it happens every single day.
    and then do you just like go to sleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I started a thread on pole dancing before.

It's a great idea! :D

OMG OMG OMG! We share the same wild fantasy, we should so get together like!! :p

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I started a thread on pole dancing before.

It's a great idea! :D

have you done it before?

• Advertisement

have you done it before?

I did it once. My stage name was "Julio Overlast" but my career came crashing to a hault LITERALLY after one of the girls got jealous of my firm mutton like buttocks and took the liberty of oiling my pole before i went on stage.

OOOOOH EEER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

and then do you just like go to sleep?

well like, it depends. sometimes I might read like a book. or sometimes I might mess around with the box (the bleedin tv!!) and sometimes I might just go to sleep.
    OMG OMG OMG! We share the same wild fantasy, we should so get together like!! :p

OMG OMG OMG I sense some excitement!!! hahaha. but if we share the EXACT same wild fantasy then yes!! we should!! haha;)

OMG OMG OMG I sense some excitement!!! hahaha. but if we share the EXACT same wild fantasy then yes!! we should!! haha;)

If it helps Neil gets Dragan's Seal of Approval for "A dude i have never met in real life but know that if i did he would be a sound dude."

It's a rarity.

If it helps Neil gets Dragan's Seal of Approval for "A dude i have never met in real life but know that if i did he would be a sound dude."

It's a rarity.

So chewy gets to bag the ''sound dude'' or does the ''sound dude'' get to bag the chewy one. questions questions.

So chewy gets to bag the ''sound dude'' or does the ''sound dude'' get to bag the chewy one. questions questions.

Well that one is entirely up to you guys. I mean, i can mediate to a degree but frankly i think it would be a tad uncomfortable if i were in the room at the time.

I'd be fine, it's you guys i'm concerned about. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I did it once. My stage name was "Julio Overlast" but my career came crashing to a hault LITERALLY after one of the girls got jealous of my firm mutton like buttocks and took the liberty of oiling my pole before i went on stage.

OOOOOH EEER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

holdups wrote: »

Being overtly sexual is something a lot of women fantasise about tbh,
    the more buttoned down and respectable they have to be the more the
    taboo interests them.

Funny how so many people think wanton = lack of intelligence.

well like, it depends. sometimes I might read like a book. or sometimes I might mess around with the box (the bleedin tv!!) and sometimes I might just go to sleep.

Oooh errrr! More than one by the looks of it!!! :D
    ChewChew wrote:

Hmm, now Id have to know what the EXACT wild fantasy of yours is now......Im open to PM's ;):pac::pac::pac:

It's a rarity.
    Thanks dude! Appreciate it, in fear of turning this thread into "Neil and Dragans love in" ill just say same to you!!
    Well that one is entirely up to you guys. I mean, i can mediate to a degree but frankly i think it would be a tad uncomfortable if i were in the room at the time.

I'd be fine, it's you guys i'm concerned about. :D
    Some people are into that sort of thing, not me now mind u but if u look u will find!!! :pac::pac::pac::D:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dudess wrote: »
    I've often considered the idea of getting into burlesque.

Me goes for a lie down....

...in a cold bath :D

Mike.

Advertisement