Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynasty Warriors 6 question

Options
  • 18-04-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I got this the other day and am loving it. Nothing reduces stress like beating the **** out of thousands of terrified foot soldiers. But I'm having trouble with one of the levels.

I'm not sure what the level is called, but it's the one with a maze in the middle. All the enemies respawn there, so I rush in, kill them all, destroy the little statues they have their and then leave to finish the battle. But then, before I even leave the maze, they all start respawning again. So I've to head back and kill them all again, all while my army is being destroyed (due to their severe lack of ability to do anything unless I'm standing beside them).

Is anyone else playing this and know how to get by it? And how is anyone else finding the game in general?

Advertisement