Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What boots do you wear?

• 18-04-2008 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

im struggling to find the best pair of boots!i used to be an umbro faithful hadem in studs,mouldys and astros (which i still have for4 years costing me 30e!) but my umbro studded boots tore which p*ssed me off as they were prbably the most comfortable and well fitting boots i had,plus they were about 4 months old!before that i had pumas prett decent but tore a bit easily! the nikes i have now are gritty and sturdy but do a job.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Puma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I find it ridiculously hard to find a nice pair. have had mainly umbro, nike and adidas through the years, but i find with each generation of boot basically only one will fit and it's never the same brand. my favourite paid ever though was a the first pair of Umbro blades (can't remember the name). really versatile boot that never gave me any problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

adidas copa mundials FTW. They're my match boots.

Have a pair of Nike Legends for training and some Preds which are back home as soft ground boots are no use to me over here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Xavi6 wrote: »
    adidas copa mundials FTW.QUOTE]

heard they are a great pair of boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i am using adidas world cups at the moment. really like them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Copa Mondials for me too. Lovely boots.

Fan of puma kings too.

Sturdy and comfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Puma V-Konstrukt II mouldies

I have a pair of Kelme Tiburon mouldies that are too big for me . . . Why can't all size 9's be the same size? We should all use european sizes . . ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Morf wrote: »
    Puma V-Konstrukt II mouldies

Yep i use them too. Finding them really nice.

Ive had some favourites through the years:
    Old school preds
    Nike Air Zoom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Xavi6 wrote: »
    adidas copa mundials FTW.

Yep, you can't go wrong with the Copa Mundials(moulded)...or World Cup if you want studs.

The best boots I've ever had were a pair of Diadora Attivas(blades) - they ticked all the boxes...comfort(like a pair of slippers!)/flexibility/durability/price. I got them on sale online at prodirect, but hard to find them anywhere these days:( Bought them 5 years ago - took real good care of them and they lasted 4 full seasons.

Heard great things about Lotto boots

...I'm not a fan of Puma King or any Nike boots at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

puma kings and the other puma with the blades only prob is the ones with the blades tear too easy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Im an Adidas man.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/mikeyt086/?action=view&current=Image003.jpg

Predator Absolute on the right are my babies, really love them.

F50+ Are very comfortable and i love the look of them, the surface gives a great touch.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

F50+ Are very comfortable and i love the look of them, the surface gives a great touch.

My first touch gives a great touch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Puma Kings were €60 on kitbag for a while, cracking boot.

Adidas telstar myself astro and boot, they fit my feet.

kdjac

lads anyone know any good sites to buy boots on at good prices? ebay and prodirect of know of already any others :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

scruff321 wrote: »
    lads anyone know any good sites to buy boots on at good prices? ebay and prodirect of know of already any others :confused:

http://www.kitbag.com/

but looking at the littlewoods site posted above that doesnt look too bad either.

kdjac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

copa mundials for good surfaces and either world cups or king XL's for softer ground depending on my mood/which pair i find first.

just bought meself a pair of f50's 70e aint bad for them,cant wait to put them bad boys to the test! :D

Advertisement