Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian Takeaway in Stillorgan

Options
  • 18-04-2008 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was reading the restaurant guide above. Just wondering if anyone knows of a nice Indian in the Stillorgan area that delivers. We already tried Monsoon but I can't say we were very impressed. Are there any others around? Can't seem to locate any apart from Monsoon.

*sorry if this is the wrong forum :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭stek

theres one on the booterstown road. opposite booterstown dart station. Absolutely amazing food.. Best madras ever! Ive no more details...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

This is very specific, so I'm shunting it off to the appropriate regional forum

Mods: I don't know Dublin and there's about 4 million dublin forums in the dropdown, so I'm going to assume Stillorgan is in the south county area. Sorry if it's not.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Indian Summer above The Mill House does takeaway but doesn't deliver. Sister restaurant of Monsoon. Akash, Georges Ave., Blackrock another good one but doesn't deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

indian summer is very good!!!

if it was a choice between walkin to the indian summer or havin monsoon deliver then i'd be puttin on the walkin shoes every time!!

Advertisement