Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixth Year Pranks...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xxGemmaxx

ya good few pranks has been dun in my school, from real farm animals,(cows, chickens etc..) Crickets, mice, da typical stink bombs, tear gas, eggs... wet paint on doors, edited posters of teachers, staff etc....

But we cant think of anything original for this year prank.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xxGemmaxx

Defineatly going to do dat, we have a huge field in our school dat everyone would eb able to see, Perfect......but wot else could we do aswell hum.......

i think the best prank is writing something on the lawn with weedkiller. eg teachers nickname or something else offensive

Its perfect! It takes at least 3 days before the school know about it and its not really that serious. Of course your school has to have a lawn that can be seen from most classrooms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭shazpunk

There's 17 people in my year, so I really doubt we'll get away with anything, without teachers figuring out who did what. (

once you iliminate the 3 Asian students, the 2 REALLY quiet conservative kids, the 2 nerdy studious types, and the 5/6 people who just couldn't be bothered its pretty easy to know who did what!!

We already stuck a giant pink heart on our Dean of Disiplin's car, he took it quite well, it was good because the other teachers helped :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 spacebarbiek8

Hi folks.My school in Cork is a newly built state funded and there is 72 camera's in the place outside and inside.

We are screwed for pranks

Any idea's?

they deserve a good pranking now lol

im nearly sure im in it!

east cork..

all i know is the teachers would snap it would be great really any tips for our School(prison)??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

We are buying a goat and letting it loose in the art room

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

KERPAL wrote: »
    http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/index.jsp?file=animal_health/ngis.xml

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

europerson wrote: »

...not to mind the damage it could do to the art room and or/ student's portfolios/work/leaving cert and junior cert projects

AHH PISS OFF YOU DRY ****ES
    Its only a bit of a laugh and we have the goat registered under EU law and all that.

We are also driving our mates car into the school gym so they should get a good shock at that aswell.

Few years ago our 6th years got a full human dummy and threw him off the top of the gym.. the chemistry teacher pulled a freaker and tout someone had jumped... Very Cold but another hardcore prank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

AHH PISS OFF YOU DRY ****ES
    Its only a bit of a laugh and we have the goat registered under EU law and all that.

We are also driving our mates car into the school gym so they should get a good shock at that aswell.
    You know that in both of those cases, there will be an identification mark (either an ear-tag or a licence plate), meaning that ownership will be very easily ascertained.

And seriously? A goat? In the art room? Among everyone's work? I can't see this making you in any way popular among your peers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

You know that in both of those cases, there will be an identification mark (either an ear-tag or a licence plate), meaning that ownership will be very easily ascertained.

And seriously? A goat? In the art room? Among everyone's work? I can't see this making you in any way popular among your peers.

well,who cares,graduation is only round the corner,so you never have to see them again..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hillview Hawk

sounds like mad craic if it works
    how are u planning on sneaking him in without any teacher noticing?

a few years ago a sixth year pissed into the principals coffee when he went out of the room. surprised he didnt notice the different taste when he returnd:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

in my school in kilkenny, the 6th years 3 years ago, held a huge riot in which the whole school got involved in, IT was class the teachers were trying to catch people, and just about everyone from the school was out there running around, the fact that it was a nice sunny day made it all the better :D:D. of coruse the next week everyone who didnt show up to class that day had to stay in for 2hour detention LOL!!!. 2 years the 6th years broke into the school!!!!! and put dead rats or something like that in a locker!!!! IT WAS SICK, you could smell it all around the school.!!!!!:D:D:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Hmmm, I wasn't able to get a pet rat in time, I wanted to introduce my new pet.....what id love to do, is go into the school at night and cover the place in wool, we have all these pillars, lampposts, and columns that Id wrap it around... and create a huge web....

Id never be able to do that, for some reason my few pranks or graffiti always get traced back to me straight away, apparently their to smart, doesn't say much for my school.

Goat plan: accomplished

The art teacher went crazy, started screaming and ****, was priceless.
    No damage whatsoever, the goat just roamed around inspecting the artwork!!!

And no goats were harmed in the filming of this stunt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Goat plan: accomplished

The art teacher went crazy, started screaming and ****, was priceless.
    No damage whatsoever, the goat just roamed around inspecting the artwork!!!

And no goats were harmed in the filming of this stunt

Filming?

Link?

its on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

If you are only beginning to think about pulling pranks in school now then I suggest you seriously reconsider your whole outlook on life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭titan18

My school sadly did nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Its not too late now sunshine. I suggest you go back in there with your lad in your hand and let those teachers know who's boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

sixth years had a pretty impressive rave in their common room, a smoke machine and all

100 people chanting ''We Are Your Friends'' is realy loud, needless to say there was massive disruption

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tClHDMInLs Best flashrave ever. This is the aftermath, the lights were originally off and the room dark, glowsticks everywhere, place was packed. This was after the sketch and thats the principal walking around... As well as locusts crickets silly string and smoke bombs, what a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 the-postman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tClHDMInLs Best flashrave ever. This is the aftermath, the lights were originally off and the room dark, glowsticks everywhere, place was packed. This was after the sketch and thats the principal walking around... As well as locusts crickets silly string and smoke bombs, what a day

Don't forget the strobe light and smoke machine... and special thanks to our fellow student who drove through part of the field to help transport the equipment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

yeaaaaah nice prank!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Whatever happened to the aforementioned goat video...? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Filled the water resovoir with litres of Ribenia, so every water tap was red...

Classroom on a roof (About 50 chairs including desks)

2513867947_a1a32f849d.jpg?v=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

a week ago a couple of lc's painted L.C. 08 on the roof of the school in enormous writing, they still can't get it off. i realy want to know who it was...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ironclaw wrote: »
    Filled the water resovoir with litres of Ribenia, so every water tap was red...

Classroom on a roof (About 50 chairs including desks)

2513867947_a1a32f849d.jpg?v=0

Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I remember when I was in 1st year, the 6th years at the time glued all the doors together...Needless to say I couldn't get into the actual school building and the doors had to be taken off :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭melboix

An unknown in m'year left a cake tin wrapped up in black bin liner outside the school. A sticker saying 'Open Me' on the outside - very Alice in Wonderland. Supposedly there was a chocolate cake inside the tin with little flags stuck into it, a teacher's name on each one.

They rang it in as a bomb scare.
    Whole school was evacuated XD Pretty funny. I missed it cos I arrived late, they did it before school started when the foyer was packed. Really good idea, I have to say. It's a story that will just build and build over the years :D

We also blared Christmas music in the foyer during the break. More silly than a prank, especially given that it was twenty something degrees outside :P Good fun though!

Advertisement