Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixth Year Pranks...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thejockey06

im in 3rd year now but our 6th year pranks went off last weekend. they covered the windows in tar, painted the caretakers tractor mower pink wit a playboy bunny on the bonnet, and drew a massive penis on the lawn wit weed killer. u could hardly see it for a few days but wen d sun realy came out the effect was unreal. and wen my 34 year old cousin was in 6th year they shat in the kettle in the staffroom. that one went a bit too far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 thejockey06

KERPAL wrote: »
    AHH PISS OFF YOU DRY ****ES
    Its only a bit of a laugh and we have the goat registered under EU law and all that.

We are also driving our mates car into the school gym so they should get a good shock at that aswell.

Few years ago our 6th years got a full human dummy and threw him off the top of the gym.. the chemistry teacher pulled a freaker and tout someone had jumped... Very Cold but another hardcore prank

a few years ago the boys started bouncing the principals mini, once all wheels were bouncing about 6 inches they bounced it sideways in through the doors of the basement. theres two classrooms in there ( its not actually a basement) he thought his car had been stolen and den our history teacher found a car in his classroom!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

RAVE - We managed to get the security vids from the school and heres the best 6th year prank goin in all its glory: Part 1 - Setting it up
    Part 2 - RAVE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

RAVE - We managed to get the security vids from the school and heres the best 6th year prank goin in all its glory: Part 1 - Setting it up
    Part 2 - RAVE

Hahaha, that's class. How did ye get all away with that out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

6th year the year before us had an interesting one...let's just say we had a big SVP papier macher cow...it went missing for a while, ransom notes etc (poor tbh) ;). Also the guidance cousellor's office was floor-to ceiling in helium baloons for a day or so.

Our own entailed a pile of brick left next to a gateway. We (well, I missed it cos I was late :( )built the wall for them. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

creggy wrote: »
    Hahaha, that's class. How did ye get all away with that out of curiosity?

The vice principal laughed about it, because it was light hearted, didnt cause any damage only disruption. The principal didnt seem to care only that we were all late for class :p and there was too many in on it to blame a small few people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

nice choice of music,gotta lovin pullin pranks while listening to daft punk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sparewheel

yes help.... im not good with ideas and nobody in my school has ever done a good one ..help? anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I have a great idea for a prank. Make sure that one of the windows to a classroom is unlocked when the school is being locked up (maybe in after school study, get someone to make sure it stays unlocked). Get something heavy, and prop it against the inside of the door. Then take all the desks, chairs, etc., and set them up outside the same way they would be inside (it would be behind my school, so would take them ages to find). Then, when they would go to open that classroom in the morning it would take ages, and when they finally get in, there's nothing in the room. Look out the window, and there they are, set up for class outside.

haha dat s good bt nun of d desks would fit out our windows :mad:
    1 idea we had ws 2 get 3 chickens/ goats and write 1,2 and 4 ont hem so den teachers spend tym lookin 4 3 ... but we dont kno wer 2 get live animals ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

There was a plan to put a badger in our principals office, but damn are they hard to find. Also a bit dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Last month, someone in my class put lube all over my maths teacher's door handle..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Dante

DRESS UP AS PACMAN AND RUN AROUND THE SCHOOL = WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

were planning to drop ~10 buckets of water off the balcony/hallway overlooking the first year locker room.
    that, or rickrolling the WHOLE SCHOOL!
    over the intercom...or somehow getting it to play out loud during class

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My school is rubbish, last year a load of girls ran around the school a little bit laughing and they all got suspended until their exams. The principal's idea completely, apparently their teachers told them to come in anyway and they carried on! My year's idea of a prank is to turn up to school hungover on March 18th... how super funny...

creggy wrote: »
    Last month, someone in my class put lube all over my maths teacher's door handle..

That just begs questions about your classmate.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

last years 6ths years threw bucket loads of bouncy balls off the balcony into the foyer

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

last years 6th years in our school let loose a bunch of crickets in the vents and ceilings and the general school area. They also stole the head off the school skeleton which kind of ruins what we wanted to do with it this year

the pacman one is brilliant! ha

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

Simply brilliant:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

aido179 wrote: »
    were planning to drop ~10 buckets of water off the balcony/hallway overlooking the first year locker room.
    that, or rickrolling the WHOLE SCHOOL!
    over the intercom...or somehow getting it to play out loud during class

My God, there are a lot of lame ideas in this thread, but this is the absolute lamest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Last year, the 6th years filled da keyholes in da doors with glue and put embarassn pictures of teachers on all the doors of the school?! and the year b4 they locked the teachers in da staff room 4 ages!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

ccosgrave wrote: »
    My God, there are a lot of lame ideas in this thread, but this is the absolute lamest.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Last year, the 6th years filled da keyholes in da doors with glue and put embarassn pictures of teachers on all the doors of the school?! and the year b4 they locked the teachers in da staff room 4 ages!!!!!!

Both of those are example of 6th years going way way too far, theres funny, and then there vandalism........

Seriously though, dont come on here for idea, come up with your own, it'll better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

haha class!

I wouldn't mind locking myself in the principal's office and playing some classical music over the intercom like in Shawshank :D Something to do with the intercom would be a good laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Piste wrote: »
    The 6th years in our school

-put a girl in my year in a wheelbarrow and covered her in catfood

They get away with it too cos "they're under exam stress and may seem a bit giddy"

Is it just me that thinks that is pure dry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Piste wrote: »
    The 6th years in our school

-put a girl in my year in a wheelbarrow and covered her in catfood

They get away with it too cos "they're under exam stress and may seem a bit giddy"
    I don't usually say this but 'Epic Fail'. What kind of f**ktards are the people in your school?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

K4t wrote: »
    I don't usually say this but 'Epic Fail'. What kind of f**ktards are the people in your school?

Drunk ones, they some how not only get away with the catfood thing, but they also seem to get away with drinking in the park before school and disturbing the surrounding area...............The stories that filter home through my sister give me the lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

lulz? Do share :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Tbh, the girls in my year would do something like the catfood/wheelbarrow yoke to their friends, the victim would retaliate in some similar fashoin and it'd all be in good fun, that's what their sense of humour is like. Dunno if it's the same in yours Piste, but anyway.....

A friend of mine is seriously tempted to order a stripper for graduation, in her uber-strict authoritarian Catholic girls school. Her teachers freak out over something so simple as a girl wearing a t-shirt beneath her blouse that's any colour other than white, so it'd have to be hilarious to see how they'd react to this. She reckons she'd probably be hunted down and gruesomely tortured as a result, but prolly still worth it.......

Advertisement