Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixth Year Pranks...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

lulz? Do share :p

I cannot, I am afraid, maybe one day, but that day, is not today:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Last year's sixth years in my school wrapped all of the teachers' cars in clingfilm.

I wouldn't call it a prank per se, but for the 'what the hell?' factor, a friend and I are gonna wear white sheets and rollerblade around the school Scrubs style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

K4t wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind locking myself in the principal's office and playing some classical music over the intercom like in Shawshank :D Something to do with the intercom would be a good laugh.

That's a genius of an idea. Absolutely brilliant. Another song could be "I Predict A Riot" by the Kaiser Chiefs, or the one that goes "Hey, teachers, leave us kids alone". There are just so many options. The more I think about it, the better it is. Besides the numbered-chickens idea, best one on the thread so far.

Makes me sad that our school doesn't have an intercom system :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Coupla years ago they played Metallica over the intercom in my school.

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    That's a genius of an idea. Absolutely brilliant. Another song could be "I Predict A Riot" by the Kaiser Chiefs, or the one that goes "Hey, teachers, leave us kids alone". There are just so many options. The more I think about it, the better it is.

Besides the numbered-chickens idea, best one on the thread so far.

Its called Another Brick In The Wall (more than likely refering to Part 2 of the song) I'm losing faith in my generation :)

Also I'd say they'd know exactly whats going on if you number the chickens, theyd more than likely think, why did they number them, do they think we were born yesterday. Dont forget teachers were once students. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭The-Ry-Man06

i heard a good one of some students planting watercress in the shape of a giant cock so everytime the school cut the grass to get rid of it it grew back the next day. Not if thats actually how watercress works tho. Funny if it was true.:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just thought of anther one. Fairly simple, though.

Buy a roll of "Crime Scene - Do Not Cross" tape and stick in front of all the doors. Maybe draw a chalk outline of a body on the ground as well. And splatter some red paint around the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 popefrayne

our school made the worlds biggest st brigids cross (bout 40foot) it was made out of like straw put together or sumtin so that night me and my friend went up and made the worlds biggest mickey out of it! hahaha priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭markytowny94

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    Just thought of anther one. Fairly simple, though.

Buy a roll of "Crime Scene - Do Not Cross" tape and stick in front of all the doors. Maybe draw a chalk outline of a body on the ground as well. And splatter some red paint around the place.

Qhere abouts can we buy this crime scene tape?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

When my mum was in Sixth Year a girl put a sheep in the vice-principal's office, this girl is now the secretary. They'll employ anyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

I have read a good few posts on here in which people have said they released mice, sheep even chickens into their school. That's cruelty to animals and I'd advise everyone not to involve animals in your 'pranks'(if you are going to play one) as it's not fair on animals who are essentially defenseless.

I sincerely doubt that the vast majority of those who claim that they did/claim they are going to, use animals, actually do.

People lie/exaggerate on the internet to make themselves seem cool all the time. 6th year pranks arent an exception.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I'm thinkig of investing in some heavy duty bike locks and locking the schools main gate before school one day.%th and below years wouldnt be able to get in so we'd be remembered as the leaving certs that got the school a class or 2 off school:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Make a gooey mixture of curry and mix brown paint in with it.

Place it in jars with a plastic glove attached to the side.

Distribute to students.

Let them use the glove to distribute their personal mixture on various surfaces throughout the school.

They can be as imaginative as they like, creating artistic features such as dog feces etc.

Make sure to place some on the principal's knob,

...the doorknob that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Last year girls in my school stole the teachers dusters and certain things each teacher was known for liking. They also put fake tan on the handrails of the stairs, wasn't that funny and someone almost slipped so they got in a lot of trouble and no one was allowed to use the stairs. Our teachers get so frustrated so I don't know if we'll be doing anything this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Last year in my school the sixth years just played basketball and football in the corridors. Sounds lame I know but 200 basketballs in a few narrow corridors is crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Eggs are always a good idea!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

Last year's 6th years burst into my english class, messed about and kissed the teacher, lol (on cheeks)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Appleglue

The last few years, its generally become worse in our school, there's been some mad pranks also with a lot of thought put into them.
    Students meet up really early at like 6am and get pissed! I heard that our school is one of few in which the students get locked on the last day,
    similar things happen in your schools?

Our year is very studious and the teachers have talked to all of us asking us not to get pissed and making us feel guilty, and I agree
    yeah it would be funny being drunk in school but its disrespectful (and silly, tis fourth year stuff) to teachers your friendly with for the last goodbye.
    I may sound boring/nerdy and a bottler!
    I'd just prefer a bit of drinking after school on the last day! + i'm not gettin up early

drunk lads picked up a teacher out of our class ran out into the corridor,
    everyone in the year laid down on the grass forming the words "F**K (principals name) paint thrown in bathroom all over the place, another year weed killer on grass to form the huge words "F**K principals name" again... can't remember any more

I doubt there'll be any major pranks this year

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

ironclaw wrote: »
    Filled the water resovoir with litres of Ribenia, so every water tap was red...

Classroom on a roof (About 50 chairs including desks)

2513867947_a1a32f849d.jpg?v=0
    funny,looks identical to when it was done two years ago ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 x.sookie.x

we were gonna each buy sum berocca an fling it in the pool :D

x.sookie.x wrote: »
    we were gonna each buy sum berocca an fling it in the pool :D

You've a pool?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 x.sookie.x

yeah like a proper indoor one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

In my school 14 of us will be wearing morph suits running around causing the usual mayhem should be sum buzz!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard Noggin

A few scallywags released locusts into the school canteen among other crazy ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Probably a few, even though we've been asked not to! I can see us all running riot now on the last three days, looking forward to it :D

x.sookie.x wrote: »
    yeah like a proper indoor one :)

Woah so jealous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

Think they're generally (not exclusively) pretty sad myself. One well known private girls school in Cork had a fairly good one there though I must admit. They went up outside the school a few hours before school started and they put red liquid all over the pavement. One of them lied down then and they chalked around her body as if she were a corpse. Then they taped off the place with the Garda yellow crime scene stuff - don't know how they got their hands on that. Anyway, it must've looked fairly realistic because alot of people fell for it and people in Cork were talking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gor93

fireworks display in the canteen ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Rammed a stool through the roof of the lads toilets. Pure retarded thing to do as we can't use it now and have to ask for a key to go for a piss.

Advertisement