Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you think Rousseau is dead?

• 18-04-2008 6:43pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well? We saw her get shot in 4x08. Do you think she was killed, or just wounded?

Do you think Rousseau is dead? 14 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Wounded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

come on were talking about lost here anything can happen, in my opinion i think she is dead

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

If lost was a tv show that had to make sense of anything I'd make a guess, but tbh it could emerge next season that rousseau was actually a collection of island butterflies that had joined together to form a sentient collective and that when she was shot, most of them survived but the queen died so it'll take them a while to recover.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm pretty sure thats what actually happened, but it wasnt butterflies. It was moths. The same moths that guided Charlie out of the tunnel with Jack in season one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Mordeth wrote: »
    tbh it could emerge next season that rousseau was actually a collection of island butterflies that had joined together to form a sentient collective and that when she was shot, most of them survived but the queen died so it'll take them a while to recover.

My thoughts exactly....:p

But i voted no anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Nah.

I hope Alex's creepy boyfriend is though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

No. We need a Rousseau flashback

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i think she is yeah but you wouldn't know with lost.i hope she is though never liked her in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i think this season is going to end were last years ended with kate and jack at the airport if that happens i am not going to bother with the next three seasons of this program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

well personally i dont think it'll end that way, but its hard to judge what time periodes the flashfowards are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure thats what actually happened, but it wasnt butterflies. It was moths. The same moths that guided Charlie out of the tunnel with Jack in season one...

nope, it was East Timorean lesser spotted barking frogs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

no.

the bitch is indestructable.

i also think she organised the shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

well after this weeks episode I don't think there is much point keeping her around anymore, I mean alex is dead and all her storylines have been exhausted. What possible reason would there be to keep her on the payrole?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Well we have our answer.

Congrats to the 5 people who got this right, lol :D.

Turns out Furlan asked to be written out. She was sick of Hawaii. The writers have promised we'll still get to see her back-story however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Turns out Furlan asked to be written out. She was sick of Hawaii.
    :eek:

What a bitch, now I don't mind she's dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well we have our answer.

Congrats to the 5 people who got this right, lol :D.

Turns out Furlan asked to be written out. She was sick of Hawaii. The writers have promised we'll still get to see her back-story however.

Lol I was wrong. I don't get it, she only appeared in 3 or 4 episodes a season anyway. If we will get to see her back story then her rate of appearance probably will not change much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

kind of annoyed that she was killled off, but as long as we do end up seeing some kind of flashback for her i don't mind too much.

i thought she was a good character and felt she didn't get a very good send off either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

How can you be sick of Hawaii?, she was such an intersting character.

I don't think we had any Rousseau (cool name) flashbacks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So we now know that she was never important to the plot and her story can be considered filler.

Advertisement