Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assasins Creed on Nintendo DS

Options
  • 18-04-2008 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

I see they are releasing assasins creed on the DS, theres even an add for it on the top of the page. What do you think about this, I'd call it dishonest at least, the game will be so different from the ps3/xbox360/pc that to give it that name is a big stretch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Its awful.. Dont waste your brains power even discussing it anymore. It doesnt suit the DS at all

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It happens a lot with movie tie-ins and franchises like fifa. One of my friends even bought a fifa game for his phone a few years back (it was when camera phones first came out). I've no real problem with it, you know it's not gonna be like the home consoles/pc version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I don't have a problem with games like that if they add something to the whole. Battles of Prince of Persia on DS was, er, not as good as the originals on bigger consoles, but it did rather nicely flesh out the 7 years between Sands of Time and Warrior Within, and that made it enjoyable for me, for a while at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

You can also get assassins creed for your mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

This game is a steaming pile of poo. Not worth a second look

• Advertisement
Advertisement