Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menus vanished

Options
  • 18-04-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭

I updated FF or rather it updated itself pretty much and now the navigation drop down menus have vanished.

Is there something glaringly obvious I'm missing or is the problem more widespread?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Fine here for me on FF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Maybe clear the cookies or log out of boards.ie.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Do you have javascript disabled or noscript installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Didna change a think. FF updated and came onto boards and nowt. Will have a looksie at your suggestions. I assume you're running the latest FF?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm running 3 beta 5 here and no problems with the drop down. If you click on someones username do you get the drop down options there or does it just take you straight to their profile?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Didna change a think. FF updated and came onto boards and nowt. Will have a looksie at your suggestions. I assume you're running the latest FF?
    Checked it out on latest FF (2.0.0.14). Works fine. Must be something in your setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Firefox2 updated for me yesterday and I've had no problems at all.

Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Fixed.. Went into options and put boards.ie into the exceptions for blocking pop ups and the drop down menu came back.

Computers..... Mind of their own sometimes...

Cheers for suggestions guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

My java drop down menues vanished one afternoon (maybe same time?). Back next morning on their own.

Advertisement