Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get '300' for €3.99 with rental or purchase of 'I Am Legend' In Xtra-Vision

• 18-04-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Heard this advertised on the radio this morning.. but thought it was only for people who purchased it.

But was in the Sligo and overheard a staff member offer someone up at the counter who was renting 'I Am Legend' did he want '300' along with it for €3.99.

Then re-checked the sign and you do in fact get it for €3.99 with a rental or purchase of 'I Am Legend'.

Good value really!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

How much are they charging for I Am Legend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To buy? Not sure actually.. tvnutz can probably tell you if he's about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

'300' is €7.99 on its own in Xtravision which is a decent price considering its €12.99 (or 3 for €30) in HMV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

basquille wrote: »
    To buy? Not sure actually.. tvnutz can probably tell you if he's about.

Don't work there anymore but sadly can still tell you because I was in renting I am Legend today (average movie really). Didn't pick up 300 as I have it already but yes was offered it for €3.99 when I rented it.

To buy it was €19.99 for the one disc and €22.99 for the two disc. €13.99 to buy on play.com though if you pre order before Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers tvnutz..

Awwww, where will I get my Xtra-Vision info from now!? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Cheers tvnutz..

:p Not sure but thank God I'm out,was far too long there.:D Still go in there to buy stuff every week though so will probably still see all the offers!! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Cheers tvnutz..

I work there, and I think 1 or 5 others on boards do too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Both movies are pants, but it's not the worst deal

Advertisement