Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Testament new album up on myspace

• 18-04-2008 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Haven't listened to it all yet, but so far so deadly!

http://www.myspace.com/testamentlegions

Edit: Just looking at their tour schedule there's a sizeable gap around when DoD 08 is on, that'd be ****ing savage!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Only two songs in but sounds good. I had no idea a new album was even on the way, this is a pleasant surprise indeed, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Cool news. Have had a bit of an old school buzz going for the last week or so, with Testament getting a lot of play time in the car, mostly Practise What You Preach, The Ritual, and The Legacy.

The Ritual in particular has aged pretty well I have to say.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Pretty damn good listen there... lookin forward to this release!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Really liking it already, and I just started the first song !

Advertisement