Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ridicoulous Theory Test Questions...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ellscurr wrote: »
    I failed the first time round because I couldn't answer a question about turning a corner on my motorbike...even though I have never nor will I ever ride one. I know you're allowed 5 wrong or whatever, but it was that 6th one (about the poxy motorbike!) that sent me over the limit.
    Presumably you were doing the A,A1,M theory test? What is your problem? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Past about 3 weeks ago on learnt off answers from the CD. I think the system in the UK is abit better (the video system of driver awareness).

Also, I can't see the need for two theroy tests for the bikes and cars. I'd love to learn to ride a bike just for the fun but sadly I have no intention of forking out for another theory test.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭GeorgeCostanza

ironclaw wrote: »
    And the answer? C and D. Useless. You don't remove the helmet for fear of a spinal injury so therefore you should not roll into the recovery position.

Perhaps this is why you failed the test? You haven't read this question properly (or many of the others, presumably). The question simply states that the rider is in shock and makes no mention of the rider being physically incapacitated.

I don't mean any disrespect OP, but myself and many of my peers got 100% on this test and quite frankly, found it insulting to our intelligence. Maybe your attitude is the problem here, not the test itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Perhaps this is why you failed the test? You haven't read this question properly (or many of the others, presumably). The question simply states that the rider is in shock and makes no mention of the rider being physically incapacitated.

I don't mean any disrespect OP, but myself and many of my peers got 100% on this test and quite frankly, found it insulting to our intelligence. Maybe your attitude is the problem here, not the test itself.

The number of test questions has increased significantly recently, perhaps you did the old system?

Advertisement