Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freaky Dream - Any ideas??

Options
  • 18-04-2008 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I cant get this dream out of my head, i had it lastnight, i dont know where it began but i remember being really upset & angry & having the feeling of having had a fight with someone, that someone turned out to be a certain red haired kerry footballer, he had attacked me & i was looking for him so i could fight him back. When i found him he told me i would be sorry & i should leave it, i refused & started to fight him, he was way stronger than me & totally bashed me to bits, he had a stick, i didnt. There was so much anger in the fight & i knew i was loosing but wouldnt give up., it skipped on to me seeing my face & head totally swollen & my arms & legs felt like i couldnt move them. I went home to my parents house where i lived as a child & I could see my sister, she was reassuring me things would be ok & i lay down on the couch we used to have in that house & covered my cuts,bruises & huge swollen head with a blanket. My mother arrived into the room & pulled the blanket off me & told me she was reporting the kerry footballer to the guards & i knew i didnt want to because i thought no one would believe me & i knew i had gone to find him to fight him & he had told me not to, that i would be sorry, i woke up at that point & my legs were aching. All through the dream i didnt speak & it was the weirdest feeling... I've been thinking about it all day...:confused::confused:

Advertisement