Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modify My Tattoo!

Options
  • 18-04-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

home020lg8.th.jpg

this is a small tatt i have on my lower back (its roughly copied onto tracing paper, and its the outline only, it is filled in black.) i really want to make it more horizontal and someone on here suggested photoshop (which i dont have:() if anyone could try change it for me id be thrilled. I have searched for more tribal designs on google but most of the are horizontal accross the back, which i do not want, and ive the added hassle of trying to 'fit' mine in. any help would be gratefully appreciated.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

go to www.bmezine.com and go to the tattoo gallerys only. everything else may scare you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Stay clear of scarification and heavey/genital mods and you should be ok! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

home020lg8.th.jpg

this is a small tatt i have on my lower back (its roughly copied onto tracing paper, and its the outline only, it is filled in black.) i really want to make it more horizontal and someone on here suggested photoshop (which i dont have:() if anyone could try change it for me id be thrilled. I have searched for more tribal designs on google but most of the are horizontal accross the back, which i do not want, and ive the added hassle of trying to 'fit' mine in. any help would be gratefully appreciated.:)

Go into a tattoo artist and ask them to draw up some designs. Print off some you like for ideas first. Thats the best way really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

home020lg8.th.jpg

colour it in like a fire ball effect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

CianRyan wrote: »
    Stay clear of scarification and heavey/genital mods and you should be ok! haha

and obviously thats where i looked first!!

ya dino, thats what i intend to do but i was hoping i might get some one in here who has much more experience than me to have some cool ideas, you could be looking forever to find somthing online.

davey, fireball sounds cool but id really prefer just black, but its something i could mention to tattooist and see what he could come up with. i really love the bio hazard/toxic symbol, ya know the one with curves but its probably too hard to merge with mine without going too big.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

what size is the tattoo? Is it near the middle of your back or the side?

Here is a quick pic I done up in MS Paint using your sketch. I am not sure of the placement or size of your tattoo so it could be way off. Do you have a photo so I could get a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Here is a quick pic I done up in MS Paint using your sketch. I am not sure of the placement or size of your tattoo so it could be way off. Do you have a photo so I could get a better idea.

that is very nice i gotta say!
    not what i imagined, better like

Thats deadly eire, you should of seen the effort i made:(! its centerd on my lower back and is only about three inches across and just about an inch high. ill try to post an actual photo later (cant seem to upload on imageshack at the mo.)

Yeah if you post up a pic I can look through books and stuff I have to if they have anything that suits you.

• Advertisement

home074vy5.th.jpg

its not the best photo as i had to twist awkardly to take it! thanks for your help eire tattoo.

No probs at all. The pic I done up wouldn't be suitable for where your tattoo is placed. I'll do up another one tomorrow. It should give you a rough idea anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Badu

You could also use www.splashup.com/splashup to edit it, it like a online photoshop. It doesn't have all the tools but you could do something im sure.

Advertisement