Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think I'm Bi..

Options
  • 18-04-2008 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I think im bi, but, not so sure.
    Usually its the way that, a girl has been with a man and then thinks she likes girls.
    But i have been with a woman, and not a man. But i do want to. Sometime, depending if im with someone at the time. Im just searching for 'the one' kinda thing. And i dont know if its a man or a woman. Some friends think im lesbain cos im always talking about woman, but i do chat about men. I think.. lol.
    I find men and women both sexually attractive. But thats not what i go for in someone. I go for personality, and what our common interests are.
    Hmm.. am i bi or les? Or is it just something that will be dealt with in time, with more experience maybe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I find men and women both sexually attractive.
    This right here would indicate that you're bi...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Only you can answer that with the relevant experience. Despite what you often assume is your alignment, without said experience it's impossible to assert your sexuality definitively and opinions can change suddenly and unexpectantly. Don't worry about it, keep going as you are...provided you're happy. It'll answer itself in good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 philoshea

it sound like you re bi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 philoshea

hi
    philoshea wrote: »
    it sound like you re bi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I find men and women both sexually attractive. But thats not what i go for in someone. I go for personality, and what our common interests are.

This is exactly how I feel and I am bi. I think it could be safe to say that you are, but then like it has been said before, it really comes down to experience and what you decide.When I was younger I would go through phases of saying I was either straight or gay depending the person I was with, but now with experience I realise that I truly am bi and it's all about people. If you find someone that makes you happy and with whom you can be your self, then really regardless of weather they are a man or woman, it really is a great thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Don't feel you have to decide on any one particular label. You like who you like and that's it. I prefer guys but do on occasion really fancy girls too. I've loads of gay friends and straight friends and people sometimes speculate as to what my orientation is and I used to be bothered about it but now I don't give two hoots really and don't feel I have to decide for anyone else's comfort. I am who I am and I don't have to explain what that is to the anyone unless I choose to.

sounds like your bi. most people are attracted to personality more than looks. i know i have to really appreciate someone's character before i even think about being with them at all. i just don't tend to be impressed by faces

Advertisement