Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountmellick

Options
  • 18-04-2008 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know much about Mountmellick?
    I have family there, and never been there yet.
    I hear its tiny and nothin there.
    They have a 'Shaws' and um... lol
    Does anyone know whats there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Matt Santos

Formula 1 town.
    Treat it as such. Slow coming into it and take the bends careful but at speed and be accelerating to exit.................:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SibSib

lol kinda guessed so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

alot of my family live there, it is a bit of a misery place, at least you will be only visiting you can get back out:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SibSib

hahaha @ 'get back out'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I'd like to say Mountmellick is a lovely place but I've never seen any evidence of that being true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

I think Mountmellick is a nice place. The community facilities there are excellent. Well done to those involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

will you explain that to me danno

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

The community centre behind the school. Looks a lovely place for youngsters to go. If only they had that kind of facility in my town in my day :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

CCCP^ wrote: »
    I'd like to say Mountmellick is a lovely place but I've never seen any evidence of that being true.

Agreed....

Advertisement