Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drive Clicking After Modding

Options
  • 19-04-2008 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hey Guys I got the drive on my 360 flashed a few months back and ever since then when I try to play some of the disks the drive just spins and clicks. with some of the games I never have problems and with some they refuse to play. I was playing a copy of forza perfect one day and it crashed then I rebooted the console and it refused to play it again.

Is this down to bad disks or a problem with the flashing.

Any Ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

This is with bad discs. I used to get that with maxwrite or sumthin like that. Use verbatims and burn at 2.4x and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

perfect, ya was buying the games from some guy in england so won't be going their again, funny thing is though, i had another 360 that was also modded and they all played fine???

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

briman1983 wrote: »
    perfect, ya was buying the games from some guy in england so won't be going their again, funny thing is though, i had another 360 that was also modded and they all played fine???
    It depends on the DVD drive in the Xbox sometimes the laser is slightly misaligned and that’s when the problems start,but like Tazer said using good quality discs helps

Advertisement