Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAr Boot Sale in Castleknock

Options
  • 19-04-2008 8:45am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all
    if you are interested in getting rid of some surplus items from around your home, there is a car boot sale taking place in the Educate Together school in Castleknock next sunday (27th).
    If you want to book a pitch, contact the email address on the attached flyer (or PM me).
    Alternatively if you want to bag a bargain, why not make your way down there next sunday afternoon!!

Castleknock Educate Together National School is at the end of Beechpark Avenue, beside the Castleknock Tennis club, and across the Road from the Farmhand premises.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Yep, Im interested. Ive emailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I will pop up to have a look next Sunday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yep, Im interested. Ive emailed.

Thanks, Liz will contact you.

Not Liz des, but hey, I dont mind what you call me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Not Liz des, but hey, I dont mind what you call me.

:D, sorry, the person who will contact you is Liz!! Isnt English a great language!!

• Advertisement

Isarite,mebbe i red it rong!

Shameless promotioin here, but dont forget this is on tomorrow - plenty of spots left if you want to have a clear out at home!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Thanks for the reminder, will pop along!

It was a dismal failure. Spent 20euro,made 11. What happened.? Was there no advertising of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I went along. Spent 4 euro.

• Advertisement

It was a dismal failure. Spent 20euro,made 11. What happened.? Was there no advertising of it?

Agreed, it was a washout in the end, sorry you didnt make anything.:(
    From what I hear, permission from the school board to hold the event was a bit too late in coming, leaving the organisers little time to advertise. I tried to do my bit mentioning it here, but there simply wasnt enough time to get it advertised enough.

The school have agreed to host another one in Sept., so that'll give plenty of time to get ads up, and a big banner on the Auburn Ave roundabout.

Aw sure, not to worry. Better luck next time.

Advertisement