Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

recommend raheny driving instructor/advice/tips

Options
  • 19-04-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

id be very grateful if anyone could pm me with a recommendation for a driving instructor for the raheny area, or any advice/tips for test in that area.

ive a test in 2 weeks so need to have a few brush up lessons and maybe a pre-test if possible.

particular areas i want to check about are speed ramps and also slowing down through gears.

also was told by previous tester ok to do 4th gear around test centre so am confused, as felt too fast in built up housing area so if anyone could shine some light on them id be very grateful ?

thanks
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annabel

not sure if youare allowed recommend specific schools of motoring > I know good guy with I.S.M ( hope I am not breaking any rules here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

I had a wonderful instructor. Helped me pass 1st time and i was only driving a car for 2-3months! Now thats a result. Pm me and I'll give you his number...good luck.

Advertisement