Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny and bertie jokes

Options
  • 19-04-2008 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I was reading last night about the bertie jokes and this morning about the Pat Kenny so i decied to try and make a place where they are all together. PLEASE POST NOTHING ON HERE THAT CAN BE SEEN AS SLANDER.

Here are a few to start

I asked pat kenny for an autograph. he keep the pen

I parked my car out in Dalkey Cliffs the other day. Now pat says its his car.

Pat Kenny has been in studio 4 since 1999 Rte are getting worried he will have squatters right in 4 years

lynch could not tell a lie Haughty could not tell the truth bertie cant tell the differnence

Bertie always remins me of a superhero: He claims to have never saved anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I just got sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

scheister wrote: »
    lynch sang the bank Haughty robbed them bertie canty tell the differnence

Please Clarify. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

deisedevil wrote: »
    Please Clarify. :D

sorry typed that in wrong will change it

I just got sick.

relevence to the thred

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I was reading last night about the bertie jokes and this morning about the Pat Kenny so i decied to try and make a place where they are all together. PLEASE POST NOTHING ON HERE THAT CAN BE SEEN AS SLANDER.

Here are a few to start

I asked pat kenny for an autograph. he keep the pen

I parked my car out in Dalkey Cliffs the other day. Now pat says its his car.

Pat Kenny has been in studio 4 since 1999 Rte are getting worried he will have squatters right in 4 years

lynch could not tell a lie Haughty could not tell the truth bertie cant tell the differnence

Bertie always remins me of a superhero: He claims to have never saved anything

Relevance to the humour forum?

• Advertisement

Relevance to the humour forum?

last time i looked there were jokes and when taken lighty with salt worth a giggle or two

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

sorry typed that in wrong will change it

Missing the 'joke' part there:
    Q: What the difference between Jack Lynch, Charles Haughey and Bertie Ahern?
    A: Lynch could not tell a lie, Haughty could not tell the truth, Bertie can't tell the difference.

I prefer the other version..

A: Lynch sang the banks, Haughty robbed the banks, and Bertie never heard of the banks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Loveless wrote: »
    Missing the 'joke' part there:
    A: Lynch could not tell a lie, Haughty could not tell the truth, Bertie can't tell the difference.

I prefer the other version..

A: Lynch sang the banks, Haughty robbed the banks, and Bertie never heard of the banks!

Things are getting better, I like these two. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

scheister wrote:
    PLEASE POST NOTHING ON HERE THAT CAN BE SEEN AS SLANDER.
    If any can remember the parody email that was going around years ago it's on this parody site
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Pat_Kenny

i agree things are getting better. if someone gives the joke wrong be nice and help correct it. its the way to go always giving a helping hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭King John V

A picture of Pat and his wife were on some magazine cover during the week. Pat says: 'I was going to take the stand'. Wife says 'would you have given it back?' Hahahahaha:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I must say I do admire Mrs Kenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Plug wrote: »
    I must say I do admire Mrs Kenny.

Yeah, what age is she? Looks more like his daughter then wife. First Gerry Ryans wife, now Pat Kennys....

Advertisement