Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath County Counciler vs Local Group

Options
  • 19-04-2008 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

There has been quite a bit of discussion going on about this issue, concerning a group of youths and Meath County Counciler Nick Killian.
    An elderly person’s home in Ratoath was seriously vandalised recently and in addition, the young people in this house were drinking and causing a severe nuisance to neighbours in the adjoining estate. As a result of their actions the house has been left in an uninhabitable condition.

A video was recorded of the Counciler pushing one of the youths after being provoked. Thought it might interest some of you.

I've written up a post about this which can be read here,

http://kevinholler.com/meath-county-counciler-vs-local-group/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

things is those kids had nothing to do with the vandalism in the house, selective quoting there.

more keyboard vigilantes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

I never stated that they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

There are far too many little feckers in this country with nothing better to do than annoy the ****e out of people that are unfamiliar and unnerved by youngster's appearance and behavior. I witnessed a bunch of idiot 12-17 year olds recently hassling people just for a "chase", they should be put to work, on the bog. Ungrateful little cnuts, They'd be llving in a third world country right now if it wasn't for the 50+ year old generations busting their holes through the bad times to try and provide for the little sh1ts, Education and clean water are wasted on them.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Right on, haha.

Advertisement