Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FL Studio and USB Audio Interfaces?

Options
  • 19-04-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I wish to Purchase a good USB Audio Interface for use with FL Studio. I am currently using version 4 but plan to upgrade. I would love to get a Tascam US-144 but from what I can tell from online forums this appears to be a bad option for FL users as a result of bugs.

Does anyone on this forum know of a USB interface that works succsessfully with FL, when it comes to recording Audio??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

FL Studio is heavily optimized for ASIO - but any modern pro interface should have those. Any modern USB interface should work well. I'm still using my 7 year old interface (PCI admitteldly) with low latency and no probs. Havent seen the tascam issues on the forums - what are the problems?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 blackbagtrack

I use FL Studio 7 with the EMU 0202 usb2.0 interface and it works fine, no problems!
    So theres one for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eirebeatz

i have a m-audio fast track usb i can sell you less than a year old, i just got the fast track pro. never had a single problem with the fast track and fl studio. and im using Fl 8

Advertisement