Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin: 20th April

Options
  • 19-04-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm feeling a bit better now, so tentatively who fancies a spin tomorrow? Either the usual Saturday route up to Enniskerry, or the alternative route out by the lakes.

Either way, 10am tomorrow Dog Track?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭michaelm

While I won't be joining you as I live a long way from Dublin I'm just curious as to what kind of speed you do on these spins? I would classify myself as a leisure cyclist (and cycle at a leisurely pace most of the time!) but I'm interested as to what I would need to be able to do to keep up with you on these spins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

michaelm wrote: »
    While I won't be joining you as I live a long way from Dublin I'm just curious as to what kind of speed you do on these spins? I would classify myself as a leisure cyclist (and cycle at a leisurely pace most of the time!) but I'm interested as to what I would need to be able to do to keep up with you on these spins.

We tend to average 18-24 km/h -not a huge pace really... I'd certainly classify myself as a leisure cyclist too!

No one else fancy it? Oh well.. I shall just have to push on solo stylee ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

i really would, but i predict that tomorrow my legs will be just about able to get me to the couch. you missed a great spin today, would have been a baptism of fire for the new steed. good luck with it.

niceonetom wrote: »
    i really would, but i predict that tomorrow my legs will be just about able to get me to the couch. you missed a great spin today, would have been a baptism of fire for the new steed. good luck with it.

Yeah, it seems like it alright -am pretty bummed, but I really would have died about half way round :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭erizo

hey man!!!

too busy this weekend for a spin (visitors and stuff), but we can organize another one for wednesday evening.

What do you think?
    Did you finally go out then?

erizo wrote: »
    hey man!!!

too busy this weekend for a spin (visitors and stuff), but we can organize another one for wednesday evening.

What do you think?
    Did you finally go out then?

I went up round Enniskerry way, bit damp but nice. This Wednesday is out for me I'm afraid, as I've other stuff on

Advertisement