Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junk Mail

Options
  • 19-04-2008 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

If you put a no junk mail sign on your letter box and you still recieve junk mail,have you any rights to complain or anything? I know stuff that is marked to "the Occupier" or the "resident" isnt the same as you can contact somewhere to get your name of mailing lists..Im talking about hand delivered stuff..like take away menus,brochures etc...we have a sign on our door and twice we have caught people still putting stuff thru our door(our letter box makes a really loud noise so we catch them red handed..then they are all" im sorry im sorry".)

This morning when I opened the door,there was two unsolocited brochures that werent even in the letter box, they were just thrown on the ground!! now if we had been gone for the wkend it would be clear to anyone that the house was empty..is there anything we can do.?

Here in galway its pay by weight recycling..so why shoud we have to pay for unwanted mail??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Report them to the local litter wardens for leaving rubbish on your step I reckon.

Advertisement