Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male Waxing

• 19-04-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi

Its that time of year again and the summer holidays are booked. When it comes time for me to peel off my shirt i don't want passers by wondering why that guy over there is wearing two tops.

does anyone know anywhere around Dublin city that does extensive male waxing. as a matter of interest how much do you think it would cost.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

daithimac wrote: »
    Hi

Its that time of year again and the summer holidays are booked. When it comes time for me to peel off my shirt i don't want passers by wondering why that guy over there is wearing two tops.

does anyone know anywhere around Dublin city that does extensive male waxing. as a matter of interest how much do you think it would cost.

Check out these two

www.urbanwax.ie
    www.brazilia.ie

They both have price lists on their site!

P.S. Fair play to ya! My bf is terrified of wax !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah, I feel your pain.
    There's a place in Westwood Clontarf that does it [EDIT: it = full back wax] for €40.

If you know anywhere in Nice, France that does it at times other than 9-5 Monday-Friday, please let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

manscaping?
    how metro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Surfer2009

I highly recommend Brazilia.
    They use Lycon wax.... far less painful than the normal strips.
    Also, right beside a Luas stop so easy to get to.

Out of convenirence and for cost savings I just tried Aspens, Camden Street (€40 Hollywood).
    Disaster........ hurt like hell and not a clean job either
    (normal price here is €75 so glad I dodn't pay full whack)
    Going to have to pay more money to fix it up.... :-(

Worth the effort if you get the right beautician ;-)

Advertisement