Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house while on rent allowance

Options
  • 19-04-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey after trawling through the other forums I can find no answer to this question ...

If you are receiving rent allowance and need to move to another property is there any special procedure to be followed to keep everything on the straight and narrow ? My sisters current landlord has asked her to move out before the end of the lease as he has lost his job and needs to sell the apartment.

Also my sister is a single mum on rent allowance and the rent on her apartment is €950 per month yet she only recieves a cheque for €720 per month. She recieves a €221 lone parent supplement per week and €100 maintenance per week.

Does this seem correct to any of you learned people out there ??

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement