Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Aidan

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭rescue26

He was by far the nicest bouncer in Galway. Alot of others could have learnt alot from him. He did his job and he did it well but always with a smile on his face and up for a laugh. The Front door wont be the same without seeing him there. He will be sadly missed by the people of Galway. Everyone I spoke to had a great story to tell about him. A real Character.
    May he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

It's always the decent people who make the world a better place that get caught :(

Didn't know the lad personally but it seemed like he was one of the good ones

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Provisionally, it looks like there's going to be a night in Aidans memory in the Front Door on Wednesday the 21st of May. I'll update this when I hear more definite news.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks for the heads up Fey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sharon.mcgee

id hope to be able to make it down to galway for that fey along with a few of aidans other nieces from sligo. be grateful for an update whenever you can.

kindest regards
    Sharon

• Advertisement

There will be mass in the Augustinian on Middle Street on Tuesday, May 20th, at 7:30pm in memory of Aidan McGee (not Wednesday, as earlier planned).

This will be followed by light refreshments upstairs in the Front Door.

Anyone who wishes to come along is more than welcome.

56214.jpg

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks Fey i'll be there tonight.

Advertisement