Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation night

Options
  • 19-04-2008 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

As the tittle suggests what are you all doing on your graduation night? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

thatone! wrote: »
    As the tittle suggests what are you all doing on your graduation night? :rolleyes:

no idea yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nikkic2

i shall be goin 2 the mass then going out and getting locked afterwards with all my friends cant wait. i might have a house party??:pac::D;):pac::D;):rolleyes::eek::o:pac::D;)
    it will be sad though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 MnMs

theres some kind of ceremony/mass thing with prob a million boring long generic speeches...but we're all going out after...woohoo!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

My grad mass happens to fall on my 19th birthday. So its going to be a session x 2. Then the actual grad in the middle of nowhere :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

having a really corny mass then goin out gettin loaded!:) shud be fun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

I don't drink so don't know what I'm gonna do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I don't drink so don't know what I'm gonna do
    pioneer yeah?prob better off lol (im dying with a hangover rite now hahaa :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Bruce Springsteen! Woo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭glenn3ie

nikkic2 wrote: »
    then going out and getting locked afterwards with all my friends cant wait.

wish i was as cool as you...

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

glenn3ie wrote: »
    wish i was as cool as you...

maybe some day you will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emmie-lou

my graduation is on my 18th birthday so double celebration 4 me 2! my year are renting a function room somewhere local so me and my mates will head there after the mass and probly go 2 barcode afterwards...alot of drink will be consumed whatever we do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

I don't know what to do, many of the girls in my year are going out after the graduation but i'm not really into "going out", plus i don't drink any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

We're all going out together, getting a function room as well. And the teachers are coming! How about going go-carting, or to the cinema or something if your not into "going out"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I don't know what to do, many of the girls in my year are going out after the graduation but i'm not really into "going out", plus i don't drink any suggestions?

Just do whatever it is that you enjoy doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

We have a mass in the school, then a secularish ceremony with speeches and certificate receiving and slideshows and music and all that stuff. It's a school tradition for the teachers/students/parents to head up to the local pub after that but for some reason this year we've rented a function room, so it'll be that.

I'm not really into the drinking bandwagon, so I doubt I'll head into town after the function room kicks us out, but I figure, graduation night, may as well spend it with the year instead of going off home/wherever with other friends. You don't have to drink to enjoy a night out with your friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Go out... have a few drinks, dont have to get drunk... or stay stone cold sober. Whatever like, jus go out n be around your year... yeah you mightn't like them... but think about it... you can celebrate the fact that this is the last time you see them

(except for the leaving cert.... That doesnt count!:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Go out... have a few drinks, dont have to get drunk... or stay stone cold sober. Whatever like, jus go out n be around your year... yeah you mightn't like them... but think about it... you can celebrate the fact that this is the last time you see them

(except for the leaving cert.... That doesnt count!:D)
    Won't you see them the next day in school?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

We have a mass with performances, an awards ceremony, a big dinner with parents , students and teachers as catered by us in the school! Then we all hit the pubs in the uniform, down to a bbq later that night ( i think my english teacher might be DJ ).. then it's hit the night clubs later on! nothing like a good boogy..and boozing is optional. Prob wont go mad, i never do really .Basically it's a very big session with very inebriated wisdom bearers - teachers.

It's illegal to serve somebody wearing a school uniform, alcohol isnt it?

haha guess what out grad song is? Mr Bluesky-E.L.O! Brilliant!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Just have a mass yoke in school then all da teachers and students go the pub and go out clubbing after, thats it realy, nuthin special!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Teachers go out too? You serious? Ours don't, although there is a few I'd love to bring out coz they are good fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Ya my teachers always go out with us on any school occasion and a few wud even come out clubbing with us!
    We've great craic with our teachers!!

Advertisement