Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga

• 19-04-2008 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

17:58 April 19
    20:00 Atletico Madrid ? - ? Real Betis
    20:00 Barcelona ? - ? Espanyol
    20:00 Zaragoza ? - ? Recreativo Huelva
    22:00 Sevilla ? - ? Almeria

April 20
    17:00 Levante ? - ? Getafe
    17:00 Osasuna ? - ? Deportivo La Coruna
    17:00 Real Murcia ? - ? Mallorca
    17:00 Villarreal ? - ? Valladolid
    19:00 Racing Santander ? - ? Real Madrid
    21:00 Athletic Bilbao ? - ? Valencia

Real could end it this weekend with a win and a barca defeat. Sevilla still an outside chance of 4th.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

My predicitons;

Betis to beat Atletico and Sevilla to beat Almeria, thus Seville nipping the CL spot. Zaragoza HAVE to win this game or else its Segunda football next week.

The Barna derby is the biggest game this weekend, but both teams have been atrocious, with some loyal Espanyol boycotting the short trip to their Barna neighbours because of the sides recent abysimal performances.

Racing will either take all 3 points or get a draw, they are so strong this season under Marcelino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

poor game Guddie just isnt a barca player.

kdjac

66' Atletico Madrid 1 - 3 Real Betis
    66' Barcelona 0 - 0 Espanyol
    66' Zaragoza 2 - 0 Recreativo Huelva
    22:00 Sevilla ? - ? Almeria

:eek: Betis Zara wtf!

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

eZe^ wrote: »
    My predicitons;

Betis to beat Atletico and Sevilla to beat Almeria, thus Seville nipping the CL spot. Zaragoza HAVE to win this game or else its Segunda football next week.

The Barna derby is the biggest game this weekend, but both teams have been atrocious, with some loyal Espanyol boycotting the short trip to their Barna neighbours because of the sides recent abysimal performances.

Racing will either take all 3 points or get a draw, they are so strong this season under Marcelino.

:pac:

LOL alves OG , why did he do it ...mad OG.

kdjac

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Great header from Alves:pac:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Come on Almeria!

Seville capitulated against Almeria, ouch. Atletico are also going through their regular self destruct end of season blues.

Madrid 1-0 up against Santander, fair play if they get all 3 points because Racing are a great little team. Robinho with a goal that Raul is claiming to get a touch off of.

Guiza with a hat trick for Mallorca, 22 goals this season, what a bloody signing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

What the fook has happened Valencia this season :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Ronald Koeman:D

I actually cant believe Valencia lost 5-1.

Say what you like about Koeman but he knows how to make a spectacular exit! Champions midweek, chumps at the weekend!

If you had bet me my house, family and every possession I own, that Valencia and Zaragoza would be in a relegation battle towards the end of the season I would have laughed in your face and started to pre plan how I'd change you're house into an ice rink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Expect a massive scramble for Zaragoza and Valencia players if they go down.

I'd be particularly gutted if it happens to Valencia...

but the way they've treated players like David Albelda has been disgraceful so maybe it's for the best.

I wonder what relegation would mean for the New Mestalla? I love their current stadium and intend to visit it asap so I'd be happy to see that fall through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

I reckon Valencia and Recreativo will escape relegation at Zaragoza's expense. The remaining fixture list just looks too hard.

Advertisement