Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I've just been summonsed for no NCT.... WTF!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Magown3 wrote: »
    I took my punishment for the mobile phone gig. That isn't what I'm askin about here degsie! I'm not looking for symapthy for getting my first 2 points. I just think it's a bit unfair that the Garda never told me to get it sorted and provide proof at my local st. and then to have to go to court over it! As far as I was concerned the matter had closed

They dont have to tell you or give you a chance to get it sorted, The offence was commited. Theres far too much "ahh go on so and ge tit sorted when you have a minute" attitude to various things in this country as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

stratos wrote: »
    the gas part is if your car is over 20 years old its nct exempt.....
    Make that 30 years and you're correct.

Anyone got any pregnant lolcat pictures? :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

esel wrote: »
    Anyone got any pregnant lolcat pictures? :)

We don't do those here, but I take your point :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement