Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake 10 Euros

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

rubadub wrote: »
    So if a scumbag comes into your shop and hands you a note saying he will kill you outside later if you do not give him 2x€20's then you just hand over the money and it has to come out of your own pocket since the till is short? Do you not tell the manager what happened, or report the incident to the police?

Because that is what you are saying.

You are robbing Peter to pay Paul, you are a thieving scumbag, knowingly robbing decent peoples money. It would be like me coming back to find my bike stolen and robbing another persons bike to replace it, "f*cked if I'm losing out".

And again, when I talked about refusing the sale, I meant refusing to give REAL change to decent customers because you happen to have none in the till. A till full of fake bits of paper is not real money and should not be handed out.

its a case of buy something or get out ...not just gonna give change like that if he wants 2 20's back so what ? none of my business

at the end of the day the managers dont give 2 ****s about anybody else ... if someone went up and made a complaint to them they would look interested and proberly make you fill out a sheet..... you know what they do with that sheet in the office ??? THEY SHREAD IT ! THEY DONT CARE

GARDA say dont worry about it , its not a big deal !

im not robbing and im also not working just so everybody else can have free **** while my wage slip is in the minuses !

why should i have to pay for your can of coke ? why should i have to pay for your bar of chocolate ?

I DONT AND I NEVER WILL !!!

nmesisca wrote: »
    cool. why not tell us what shop you work in so that, should we have a few notes, we can get them replaced with proper one at the expense of your employer?
    FYI tho, I will make sure to see you behind bars if you try that with me.

PS : grow a pair..
    not the employer thats losing out... its who ever gets the dodgy change ( customer )

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

robbie_998 wrote: »
    not the employer thats losing out... its who ever gets the dodgy change ( customer )

if the scumbag comes in your shop hands you the dodgy notes and you give him good change (and you dont refuse the sale) who do you think its loosing???

..penny.. dropped yet??

:rolleyes:

well then its me losing out cos if the till is under EG €50 that 50 comes out of my wages so the dodgy note will go back out to another customer

well then its me losing out cos if the till is under EG €50 that 50 comes out of my wages so the dodgy note will go back out to another customer

ok, you're officially thick.

PS Mods, Im very sorry I just couldnt hold myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭RandomIrl

worked in a shop for a year and a half anyone comes in....you dont like the look of..you press the panic button..fake notes..sorry cant accept it. if they put up an argument...once again..PANIC button. gardai will be there in a matter of minutes. they'll be pretty sharpish on dealing with the fake money. fake monies are claimed against insurance!

and also..tills were short on many an occasion...for various reasons..too much change, wrong bags of chage from the office etc..money was never taken out of my wages.!! the missing money was investigated alright. but was never taken out of my wages.!

oh jesus some one hit that button once by accident.... had hundreds of Gardi storming the place with guns !

Italian Manager is there : What the ****a is going on ! lol

it was a big shop !

never touch that button unless you be held at knife or gun point

never touch that button unless you be held at knife or gun point

or feel threatened....which u do.which is why, apparently..you illegally give out fake notes to innocent customers??

no we were giving instructions not to touch unless held at gun or knife point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

i did it to 2 cops and they said it to me but there was nothing i could do because its illegal to make me use my own personal money for the company and im not gonna risk my life in a really rough part of Dublin just for the sake of a €10 when fecking junkies are sayin " just wait til i get you outside ya lil bollox " when im in work and i do have to leave sometime......sure half of these notes came from pikies ! no way in hell am i gonna say anything to them.

as for the 2 cops...... i dont know what happened but they were talking to management for a good while but they said it to me in the office that there was nothing i could do that its not a problem.

You're talking out your hole, troll.

FWIW the day you, or anyone like you try and pass out monopoly money in my change will be the day you don't have to worry about someone jumping the counter, because you'll be simultaneously getting dragged across it whilst eating the offending note.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

I work in a small shop that geets a few dodgy customers and I've asked myself what Id do if someone tried to rob the place with a weapon and chances are I wouldn't risk my life for a couple hundred euros, but what Robbie is saying is rediculous.

You are effectively giving in without even standing up for yourself. If the job is so dangerous, as ayou make it out, complain to the manager to get more secirity or you will leave.

To be honest you sound like you need to grow a pair, I don't understand how you can tolerate being walked over like that and screwing over innocent people just because you are too cowardly to do anything

ah those were the days :rolleyes:

you are knowingly robbing people of money handing out fake money......and as you said in a previous post the money in the till is your wages...so technically in a round about way.....your wages are somewhat tainted goods!!

security is fine and all that but it is the area and amount of people

i've seen 2 garda tryin to catch 6 people all at once while they fleece the place and also the security chasing another guy...just the amount of people that do it is the problem

yeah my wages are some what tainted i can agree with that but as i said earlier im not paying for your goodies

but..if you are not reporting them as fake notes....you are the reason that you FEEL you are paying for 'my' goods. you report the fake notes to your superior..manager/owner can claim these notes from the insurance!!

You're at best a coward at worst a criminal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

nmesisca wrote: »
    cool. why not tell us what shop you work in so that, should we have a few notes, we can get them replaced with proper one at the expense of your employer?
    FYI tho, I will make sure to see you behind bars if you try that with me.

PS : grow a pair..

:pac:

no i dont feel im paying for your goods cos i give the fake note back out....

i did on my first and second day take 1 fake note and it got ripped from my wages

Insurance wont cover it... but it mustn't if i paid the price for it from my own pocket

no i dont feel im paying for your goods cos i give the fake note back out....

i did on my first and second day take 1 fake note and it got ripped from my wages

Insurance wont cover it... but it mustn't if i paid the price for it from my own pocket

Then either challenge the people giviung you fake notes or quit if its that dangerous. Because what you are doing is screwing decent people . How would you feel if someone did the same to your mother?

it wouldnt..... if so happens i give a fake note say it to me and the manager and the manager will sort ya out with a company that will cover it for you

• Advertisement

it wouldnt..... if so happens i give a fake note say it to me and the manager and the manager will sort ya out with a company that will cover it for you

you should be on the other side of the till with the criminals like you.
    i feel the area you work in kinda suits your personality. chance?

i hate the area

and that excuses you giving its innocent residents fake tenners....how????

clearly not

but i actually have no idea where people do get these fake notes

anybody got any idea's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

who reared this chap?

oh sorry for not being brought up on the streets

gob****e

clearly not

but i actually have no idea where people do get these fake notes

anybody got any idea's ?

there would be an awful lot less if you stopped handing them out to the public, and gave them to the authorities!

RandomIrl wrote: »
    there would be an awful lot less if you stopped handing them out to the public, and gave them to the authorities!

yes i would but then again it comes out of my wages.

its all one big vicious circle !

yes i would but then again it comes out of my wages.

its all one big vicious circle !

that u keep turning!!!

hmmm i can see this thread turning into one big vicious circle.....

still find it hard to believe that counterfeit notes you take in unknowingly are docked from your wages???

• Advertisement

RandomIrl wrote: »
    that u keep turning!!!

hmmm i can see this thread turning into one big vicious circle.....

still find it hard to believe that counterfeit notes you take in unknowingly are docked from your wages???

they dont cos they do be giving back out in the circle....

look we need to finish this.....its one big circle and its just something that happens ! just drop it.... garda will stop it anyway someday

in the future we might not have money... we might have chips in our wrists that hold all of our details and money etc.

problem solved :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement