Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa-Be a pro online

Options
  • 19-04-2008 8:39pm

Does anyone plays this?? i like it but i cant play without people on my team glorying and not passing and also someone pressing pause every 2 seconds!! is there a few people on boards that i can play with cause i just want 2 play with people that want 2 win and not showoff!!!

Could ppl tell me there gamertags so i can look out for them online???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Ive moved to UEFA 2008 mate, but I might hit FIFA at some stage. Gamertag in sig below, add me. Im a particularly unselfish player, mainly cos I dont like getting pwned.. which is why I pass quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

played a couple of times with randommers who were of the same 1 touch football opinion of myself for this game, and every time we absolutely destroyed the opposition

gloryhunting idiots are so bloody annoying in that game. whats more annoying is that they cant seem to understand that quick passing wins games by a LOT of goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

When ye get the right bunch of team mates this is one of the best gaming experiences to be had.

Can't wait 'til it's full on 11 v 11. Well 10 v 10, as I'm sure not many people will wanna be the keeper heh. Unless they make some new keeper controls and gameplay that is revolutionary.

The birth of boards pro clubs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Thread is over six years old, & bumped for no reason. Locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement