Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Night Staking - Who's money is luckier?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Lol ^^^^

24k atm. Guy to my right keeps open limpfolding so im not getting played back at by the blinds

boom. ship teh image

PokerStars Game #16854134452: Tournament #84460473, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (400/800) - 2008/04/19 - 21:55:29 (ET)
    Table '84460473 215' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
    Seat 1: allnfun1975 (5106 in chips)
    Seat 2: MrPlough19 (24096 in chips)
    Seat 3: MA$$HOLE (7720 in chips)
    Seat 4: MastAAce08 (19761 in chips)
    Seat 5: Unique1976 (14939 in chips)
    Seat 6: JoSlo33 (24060 in chips)
    Seat 7: beasttoeast (22555 in chips)
    Seat 8: clawdog1975 (40073 in chips)
    Seat 9: badbronco (11115 in chips)
    allnfun1975: posts the ante 75
    MrPlough19: posts the ante 75
    MA$$HOLE: posts the ante 75
    MastAAce08: posts the ante 75
    Unique1976: posts the ante 75
    JoSlo33: posts the ante 75
    beasttoeast: posts the ante 75
    clawdog1975: posts the ante 75
    badbronco: posts the ante 75
    MastAAce08: posts small blind 400
    Unique1976: posts big blind 800
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to MrPlough19 [As Kc]
    JoSlo33: folds
    beasttoeast: folds
    clawdog1975: folds
    badbronco: folds
    allnfun1975: folds
    MrPlough19: raises 1200 to 2000
    MA$$HOLE: folds
    MastAAce08: raises 17686 to 19686 and is all-in
    Unique1976: folds
    MrPlough19: calls 17686
    *** FLOP *** [8s 2s Th]
    *** TURN *** [8s 2s Th] [Kh]
    *** RIVER *** [8s 2s Th Kh] [6s]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    MastAAce08: shows [3c Tc] (a pair of Tens)
    MrPlough19: shows [As Kc] (a pair of Kings)
    MrPlough19 collected 40847 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 40847 | Rake 0
    Board [8s 2s Th Kh 6s]
    Seat 1: allnfun1975 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: MrPlough19 showed [As Kc] and won (40847) with a pair of Kings
    Seat 3: MA$$HOLE (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: MastAAce08 (small blind) showed [3c Tc] and lost with a pair of Tens
    Seat 5: Unique1976 (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 6: JoSlo33 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: beasttoeast folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: clawdog1975 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: badbronco folded before Flop (didn't bet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

lol, who pissed in your cornflakes? sorry i didnt loan you that money but jesus just relax

Gfy another bad call by me thinking you were ok, typical immature lowlife like the rest of them. You cant go around posting HH and chat of others just to try embarrass them, its not ****ing on. sick of your bs.

moved to 154. ~45k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Holl, that was totally out of order imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gfy another bad call by me thinking you were ok, typical immature lowlife like the rest of them. You cant go around posting HH and chat of others just to try embarrass them, its not ****ing on. sick of your bs.
    Don't see why you'd be embarrassed by it tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,420 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Calzaghe hopkins time

I never got ice hockey mainly due to the fact I can never see the puck, they should make glowing or something. I usually just watch it for violence, sort of like GAA in that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

oh be quiet. its a hh. a very funny one that. wasnt meant to be embarrassing just funny which it is very very very funny. perhaps you could have folded. who knows? pairs are tough to get. especially the toppest pair preflop. maybe if you hadnt called be a prick and just pmd me saying something like "hi daniel, could you plz take that HH down. Im a little {insert word here} (possible words for insertion: angry, embarrassed, upset, flustered) about the whole crash and burn in that multi table tournament so perhaps you could remove it? ty yours sincerely your buddy requiem4adream"

but u didnt do that you called me mean names.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    chill winston

ok so maybe i should stalk your mtt's and post a random HH deep after 7 hours at 7 in the morning where you mess up and flip out. It's not on and im not having it. That HH has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than to try embarrass me.

• Advertisement

Holl, that was totally out of order imo

what was? posting a hh? lollllllllllll

ok so maybe i should stalk your mtt's and post a random HH deep after 7 hours at 7 in the morning where you mess up and flip out. It's not on and im not having it. That HH has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than to try embarrass me.

lol stalk? someone told me you were deep in a mtt on stars on msn and i opened up your table and saw that hand. get over yourself and that hh has to do with the fact its a funny one.

oh be quiet. its a hh. a very funny one that. wasnt meant to be embarrassing just funny which it is very very very funny. perhaps you could have folded. who knows? pairs are tough to get. especially the toppest pair preflop. maybe if you hadnt called be a prick and just pmd me saying something like "hi daniel, could you plz take that HH down. Im a little {insert word here} (possible words for insertion: angry, embarrassed, upset, flustered) about the whole crash and burn in that multi table tournament so perhaps you could remove it? ty yours sincerely your buddy requiem4adream"

but u didnt do that you called me mean names.

I shouldnt have to ask you anything, you've no right to post HH's up like that in threads for no reason at all, the sole reason was to get a reaction. The "****ing idiot" comment was to myself too not that it matters but i had just played 7 hours to bubble an FT and wasnt happy. If i knew you screen name i wouldnt waste my time or energy stalking you til you **** up and flip out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

crippled aa<79 down to 3k
    back up to 9k

moved to 169

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

If you want to try recoup your $11 entry lloyd ill give you Evs on any of your 5 outlasting me :) Max Stake $11

Maybe this was the reason he posted the HH. Chill the fck out. It wasnt as if you had your hole bankroll on the line, or had you?

Solid post imo.

can you breathe down there?

I shouldnt have to ask you anything, you've no right to post HH's up like that in threads for no reason at all, the sole reason was to get a reaction. The "****ing idiot" comment was to myself too not that it matters but i had just played 7 hours to bubble an FT and wasnt happy. If i knew you screen name i wouldnt waste my time or energy stalking you til you **** up and flip out.

lol be quiet.

Ah come on now R4AD, it's pretty clear that he didn't post it in an attempt to píss you off or embarrass you. You're probably still a bit steamed from the result but just let it go man, you'll most likely see the funny side to it in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

gone 288 qq/ak 20k pot

thanks Lloyd for the run cashed on stars debut

40k at the break

rb_ie wrote: »
    Ah come on now R4AD, it's pretty clear that he didn't post it in an attempt to píss you off or embarrass you. You're probably still a bit steamed from the result but just let it go man, you'll most likely see the funny side to it in the morning.

rb why did he post it? it has nothing to do with anything. If he wants to post random HH of mine, why include the chat? More to the point that tournament wasnt today. I bubble FTs all the time,nothing new ive no problem with the result.

Whatever not wasting any more breath on him or lloyd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

R4AD have a bit of class and stop berating the fish in chat. And get over it, its a hand history. Who gives a fck?

edit - 1 outer ftw

PokerStars Game #16854666342: Tournament #84460473, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (600/1200) - 2008/04/19 - 22:23:49 (ET)
    Table '84460473 154' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: taytayabs (76272 in chips)
    Seat 3: colonel3214 (11595 in chips)
    Seat 4: jordyabcoude (12112 in chips)
    Seat 5: ricey (14930 in chips)
    Seat 6: MrPlough19 (39682 in chips)
    Seat 7: rslater (25679 in chips)
    Seat 8: ALav10 (29828 in chips)
    Seat 9: bigjim65803 (11088 in chips)
    taytayabs: posts the ante 125
    colonel3214: posts the ante 125
    jordyabcoude: posts the ante 125
    ricey: posts the ante 125
    MrPlough19: posts the ante 125
    rslater: posts the ante 125
    ALav10: posts the ante 125
    bigjim65803: posts the ante 125
    ricey: posts small blind 600
    MrPlough19: posts big blind 1200
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to MrPlough19 [Qs Qh]
    rslater: folds
    ALav10: folds
    bigjim65803: folds
    taytayabs: folds
    colonel3214: calls 1200
    jordyabcoude: folds
    KingsOver77 is connected
    ricey: folds
    MrPlough19: raises 2400 to 3600
    colonel3214: calls 2400
    *** FLOP *** [Jc 3c As]
    MrPlough19: bets 8400
    colonel3214: calls 7870 and is all-in
    *** TURN *** [Jc 3c As] [Qd]
    *** RIVER *** [Jc 3c As Qd] [4d]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    MrPlough19: shows [Qs Qh] (three of a kind, Queens)
    colonel3214: shows [5c Ac] (a pair of Aces)
    MrPlough19 collected 24540 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 24540 | Rake 0
    Board [Jc 3c As Qd 4d]
    Seat 1: taytayabs folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: colonel3214 showed [5c Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces
    Seat 4: jordyabcoude (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: ricey (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 6: MrPlough19 (big blind) showed [Qs Qh] and won (24540) with three of a kind, Queens
    Seat 7: rslater folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 8: ALav10 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: bigjim65803 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

ianmc38 wrote: »
    R4AD have a bit of class and stop berating the fish in chat. And get over it, its a hand history. Who gives a fck?

seriously are you trying to antagonise me? i said the comment in the chat was to myself. i care obviously. he has no right to do it.

rb why did he post it? it has nothing to do with anything. If he wants to post random HH of mine, why include the chat? More to the point that tournament wasnt today. I bubble FTs all the time,nothing new ive no problem with the result.

Whatever not wasting any more breath on him or lloyd.

are you stupid? i have said why i posted it. someone told me on msn you were chip leader in some tourny and i opened up your table and saw that. it was very funny. so when someone mentioned u in the thread, i posted it for comedy purposes. the real reason you are pissed is because i mentioned you asked me for a loan. when u did ask me for a loan or actually got someone else to ask me for a loan i asked around about your credit history and the responses were a little ehhhhhhhhh off putting. so how about you just stfu instead of getting into a flame war because i gurantee i have alot more ammo than you.

• Advertisement

Do you usually type messages in chat to yourself? Did you let the guy know it wasn't aimed at him?

And why doesnt he have a right to do it? It's a publicly available hand history. Grow a set and stop whinging like a little girl.

grinded up to 60k. avg 43k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why was Dan's hand history posted??

Bit odd imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Finished up in 203rd place. Fun while it lasted.

Im not gonna rise to that. Easy to be a big man and belittle people behind a pc. You cant go around posting HH's that are none of your business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Genuinely nothing wrong with posting the hand history. Dan you need to chill out man, stop getting your knickers in a twist over the slightest things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Chill out Dan.

And to use modern terms......

Chill mo nigga foooshizzzzzzle en stuffff

ianmc38 wrote: »
    Do you usually type messages in chat to yourself? Did you let the guy know it wasn't aimed at him?

And why doesnt he have a right to do it? It's a publicly available hand history. Grow a set and stop whinging like a little girl.

I went straight to bed. Im pretty sure the mods will back me up you cant go around posting HHs with those intentions. Ste05 always says you have the right to have your screen name protected, that should mean you're protected from having to put up with someone laughing at your HH's.

For the record I have a whole load of worse hands Dan has "played"

**** that I am :)

Im not gonna rise to that. Easy to be a big man and belittle people behind a pc. You cant go around posting HH's that are none of your business.
    what do u mean big man? your the one calling people a prick and swearing. wasnt belittling you but if you are going to call me names and be volatile towards me what do you expect? you gonna threaten to sort me out in person like u did with HJ?

also fyi i can go round posting whatever hhs i want.

Genuinely nothing wrong with posting the hand history. Dan you need to chill out man, stop getting your knickers in a twist over the slightest things.

look what has the HH or the chat got to do with saturday night staking? answer me that.

• Advertisement

I went straight to bed. Im pretty sure the mods will back me up you cant go around posting HHs with those intentions. Ste05 always says you have the right to have your screen name protected, that should mean you're protected from having to put up with someone laughing at your HH's.

Not really.. It is your right to protect your own... Or I can do it for you?

N stuff..I do A lil dance

So you dont want people to know your PokerStars screen name? thats why you chose the cunning boards handle of Rooney_Dives and regularly post hand histories with your SN included. What Ste is actually alluding to is people's SNs that aren't common knowledge and would prefer it be kept that way.

And who is laughing at your HHs? I wouldn't have folded the AA there, but I wouldn't have berated the fish either.

If you're so wound up about a hh being posted then email pokerstars and tell them you think HHs should be reserved for the players at the table and noone else.

To cheer you up, here's a hand I played earlier:

***** Hand History for Game 944770515 *****
    $400.00 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, April 20, 02:55:53 2008
    Table Nassau (Real Money)
    Seat 5 is the button
    Seat 1: fish( $108.00 )
    Seat 5: ianmc38 ( $453.00 )
    Seat 6: Annoyance( $469.80 )
    Seat 8: Villain ( $359.68 )
    Seat 10: le Retard ( $169.64 )
    Annoyanceposts the small blind [$2.00].
    Villain posts the big blind [$4.00].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to ianmc38 [ 5c 5s ]
    le Retard folds
    fishfolds
    ianmc38 raises [$14.00]
    Annoyancecalls [$12.00]
    Villain raises [$59.00]
    ianmc38 raises [$439.00]
    Annoyancefolds
    Villain calls [$296.68]
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ Th, 3c, 2c ]
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]
    ** Dealing River ** [ Tc ]
    ianmc38 wins $93.32 from main pot
    Villain wins $730.36 from main pot
    Villain shows [As Ad ]

look what has the HH or the chat got to do with saturday night staking? answer me that.
    Yeah, I thought it was from a tourny you were playing tonight and had just busted in when I first posted. It's a bit odd it was posted in this thread alright, could definitely be seen as an attempt to wind you up, or alternatively it could have been posted quite innocently seeing as you were active in the thread and it's a pretty sick hand etc, which Holla claims is the reason he posted it so despite it being somewhat irrelevant, I don't see any point in not believing him on it.

The stuff about you asking for loans/your "credit history" is going overboard though and is completely unneccessary and you're definitely best off not "rising to it". There's no point in dragging this into some sort of flame war, particularly one of quite a personal nature so I'd say to just leave it out lads.

Or, Ste could move the relevant posts to a new thread in The Thunderdome and you two can go at it until you've ran out of things to say to eachother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Nothing at all. It may be off topic but its not ****ing illegal. Its a funny hand history of a hand you couldve played better and then the chat was frickin hilarious(the chat is the main reason he showed it I suspect), ffs, he wasnt trying to embarass you. Stop being paranoid, Boards isnt out to get you Dan.

You do have the right for your SN to be protected but condiering your is common knowledge that right was forfeited a long time ago, plus wasnt your old username here Rooney_Dives? Give it a rest man

Im pretty sure the mods will back me up you cant go around posting HHs with those intentions. Ste05 always says you have the right to have your screen name protected, that should mean you're protected from having to put up with someone laughing at your HH's.

running out of straws

to clutch?

mdwexford wrote: »
    Why was Dan's hand history posted??

Bit odd imo

^^ that's why i reacted. ive editted out the abusive word but that hand has no relevance to this thread. so what i misplayed aces at 7 in the morning and reacted big whoop-de-doo, i dont need it thrown in my face for no reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cause Dan made a comment about being deep in this tourney and Holla just happened to have seen his exit from last night with two tables out. I see no reason not to post it. It's not like the worst thing in the world ever you know?

And Dan, your screename has been released here many times. So it seems ok to post your HHs!

But what reason is there to post it????

I think its a blatant attempt to wind RD up and theres no need for it imo.

I wouldnt even justify it with a response if i were you Dan.

I never assumed anyone was busto! Bit of craic.

Thanks for the effort lads. Good games both of you.
    Cheers Lloyd.

Can give the Sunday Mill a shot for you if you're up for putting me in :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement