Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Night Staking - Who's money is luckier?

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

mickste wrote: »
    Dan I wonder if you would react like that if holla had given the loan you were asking for? seriously why keep asking for loans off people you don't know. bad form imo. A lot of posters have been approached which I find disturbing.

This is seriously my last post on this issue and this site today. I've done many player-to-player transfers both ways in 2008 with boardsies, lender/borrower. They know who they are and it's a private matter none of your business. Most of my online friends rely on p2p transfers too. That HH had nothing to do with anything, if it was relevant to the thread i might have taken it in good grace. not responding to this harrassment anymore. /the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭dagunman

Putting up a hand history is completely out of line. Esp when its only to make some one look like an idiot. Ppl make crazy calls online, if someone posted one of my hh where I made a blunder I weed the little **** out. Not that r4d calls was a blunder.

Ur a busy bodied little twat Hollament stickin ur nose in every one elses business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

YULETIRED wrote: »
    there are a few people on this site id like to stake.

?
    cap002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

This thread delivers.....well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

?
    cap002.jpg

at last someonewho undestands me.....

dagunman wrote: »
    Putting up a hand history is completely out of line. Esp when its only to make some one look like an idiot. Ppl make crazy calls online, if someone posted one of my hh where I made a blunder I weed the little **** out. Not that r4d calls was a blunder.

Ur a busy bodied little twat Hollament stickin ur nose in every one elses business.

and the chimps jumping on dans head becasue he gets upset....

Dan, id ignore these primates and smoke a spliff..i know a lovely girl who posts here will light one for you..

I think you mistakenly think these boyz are on yer side.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

chillout ladies, bury z hatchet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

There is a lot of personal stuff going on in this thread.
    I don't think its on, where are the mods.
    As for that Hollaments and Mickste, have a bit of cop on and stop posting this sort of stuff up here for all to read.
    If you posted stuff about me like that, I can guarantee I would answer with my fists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

YULETIRED wrote: »
    and the chimps jumping on dans head becasue he gets upset....

Dan, id ignore these primates and smoke a spliff..i know a lovely girl who posts here will light one for you..

I think you mistakenly think these boyz are on yer side.....

Man I can't wait to finish this thesis. Drooled on the keyboard a bit there

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

Sure you would mcbain. Well what secrets do you have? post them up and you can act on your big strong words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

mcbain.jpg

mickste wrote: »
    Sure you would mcbain. Well what secrets do you have? post them up and you can act on your big strong words.

he has got his eagle eye on you now Mick..

one of my secret i dont want posted up is, i know ALL the 'night fever' dance steps.....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

eagle eye is mr flash - that is all - mc bain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

OK, this thread has served it's purpose and has got completely side tracked and hence I'm locking it up.

Keep the personal stuff out of threads please.

Ste05

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement