Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted posts been edited.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

d22 youre in no way helping your case here. I suspected it last night and everyone else has already said it for me but you clearly seemed to have had some drink on you: and thats saying something considering this is a message board. I mean **** if Terry never said anything, whos to know?

The problems start here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055133372&page=416 at post 16638 (Im using 40p/page by the way..) The moderator gives you a warning. You respond with tripe and start arguing with the mod in-thread.

Fish responds
    I read all of your post and I can break it down for you if you like.

1 I am going to try and get a cheap shot in at the mods and I will stick a smiley on the end to protect myself a little

2 rubbish joke.

3 I am going to have a pop at the liverpool fans in the liverpool thread.

4 I am going to have a pop at the mods again and try to disguise it as a joke once more with another smiley on the end.

5 Bannor was great (nothing we did not know)

and finally I will deal with your most recent post.

I don't particularly like you and am going to make my best efforts to say so.

Now I don't particularly care for you or your opinion but if you continue to make baseless accusations on the soccer forum about the mods therein then you will be banned. enough smileys there for you??
    I enjoyed this post. Well done sir.

Fish lets you know he doesnt like you (Fish you later ask if you said you didnt like him: yeah. You pretty much did*). If anything thats another warning. Considering how much longer it goes on for after that he was quite fair to you: keeping in mind his disposition you got some room to save yourself..

Instead you take Fish into the Ring so to speak. Fish decides to dismiss you and the thread gets to resume as normal for a handful of posts before youre back with your personal crap. To my amusement: everyone in the thread ignores you :D

Unhappy with being benched as the center of attention you came back for more trolling action: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55711554&postcount=16680

Youre given a Third warning for ridiculous behaviour and urged to sleep it off. At this point other posters are asking you to stop. Youre then given a fourth warning. But you make one last stab at Fish, personally abuse another poster, then you are finally banned.

Oh and regarding your complaints here, about Fish supposedly hacking your posts:
    d22ounter wrote:
    Edit and delete what you fookin want from that i dun care.

[obligatory smiley]:rolleyes:[/os]

Personally by the time you got your second warning I wouldve just kept deleting any post you tried to put up after that: all of it was complete rambling. tbh you arent worthy of my lolcats and besides theyre all pooped out from caturday.

*edit: if that was meant to be part of your translation/re-interpretation of d22's post: it did read like your own words addressed to d22, to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

It most certainly is the liverpool thread. I tried to prevent your banning from the forum by tidying up some of your carp, warned you about your behaviour on the thread too but to no avail.

Something very Fishy about this d22 chap...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

d22ontour wrote: »
    Good job quoting that , how about quoting the post where i explained what that was about ..But hey if it makes you feel good quoting some of what i posted then knock yourself out.

You mean the one where you try to justify posting that non-sensical rubbish? Yeah I read it. What's your point?

You can say you were trying to be funny all you want but the fact remains that your initial post was going to provoke a reaction. You instigated it so deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Gordon wrote: »
    d22ontour, I honestly can't understand what you are trying to say. But here are the two posts that have been deleted.

7hg75todwwl1pl8sqyn1.jpg

kun843n6i6a6243xuk2.jpg

I can confirm that these are the only two posts of yours that have been deleted in the past 24 hours.

Thank you.

Nothing in either of them appeared to have needed editing then deletion imo.Maybe one poster asking for a ban or another maybe calling a poster a gobshíte...

Xavi ,you have missed the point of this thread by so much it's not funny.I am not posting about the banning that i got but the edited then deleted posts.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Nothing in either of them appeared to have needed editing then deletion imo.Maybe one poster asking for a ban or another maybe calling a poster a gobshíte..

Are you blind?
    They weren't edited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Which posts are you giving out about?

Are you claiming those two posts above that were deleted were edited?

If not, which posts were edited?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I was reading that thread last night and just for balance I thought the post that people are saying that TFTF displays a dislike of the OP is actually TFTF saying that the OP has displayed a dislike of him

That is the way I read it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

That was the way I meant it recliner. I must not have been very clear about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Amazing.

And all as clear as mud. But more entertaining to me than football.

That was the way I meant it recliner. I must not have been very clear about it.

Thats what I was wondering. cheers.
    d22 wrote:
    Xavi ,you have missed the point of this thread by so much it's not funny.I am not posting about the banning that i got but the edited then deleted posts.

Again,
    d22 wrote:
    Edit and delete what you fookin want from that i dun care.

And again,

[obligatory smiley]rolleyes.gif[/os]

I'm of the impression that alcohol mixed with the 2 posts that were deleted left you with the impression that your posts were edited as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

watty wrote: »
    Amazing.

And all as clear as mud. But more entertaining to me than football.

+1

I should really be in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I
    And I have just reread your first post in this thread, quite high up in the pecking order of mods, you have been talking to the wrong bloody people or you have been just making stuff up.

In fairness, you were the second in order mod that I had to sleep with to get the soccer mod job, thats pretty high up.

classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Right having looked back. T4TF deleted some posts that push the boundries of the soccer rules (probably because he knew I'd ban on sight). He then deleted the referencing posts to clean up the thread.

Did I miss something?

Advertisement