Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barca vs. Man Utd (first leg)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok so my mind is calm and I have one question...

Were United really that bad? And do Barcelona really have way more quality than United like their President La Porta says...

“We have players of great talent. It was a game where we showed more quality than them.

“I am confident we will fulfil our dream at the Theatre of Dreams and go through to the final in Moscow.

“I respect the rival but we always try to be the best team. We don’t feel inferior to anyone because we have so much quality.

“When we play football we’re one of the best in the world. When we play our attacking style of football, with the quick passing, it’s difficult for them to beat us.

“United have a lot of strength and their own style, which is very effective and works well for them.

“But we have more quality than Manchester and I am hoping we’ll show it on the pitch at Old Trafford.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yes, United were that bad. They adopted a negative approach from the outset and showed no ambition to win the game. And it's all Ferguson's fault really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

cheesedude wrote: »
    Ok so my mind is calm and I have one question...

Were United really that bad? And do Barcelona really have way more quality than United like their President La Porta says...
    Yep, they were that bad. Abysmal tbh.

I also think that some Utd fans are missing the whole point in relation to this so called Ronaldo "bashing". Let me state for the record even as a Liverpool fan, I have huge admiration for CR and his natural skill. His performances this year (on the whole) were mesmerising. Despite his perceived lack of work on the pitch sometimes, it is plainly obvious that the guy has an immense talent and it's scary to think that he is so young and has so much learning to do. He'll only get better.

I honestly believe that no fan (Manu, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca, etc....) can say that Ronaldo is a spent force, or should be to blame for the debacle that was Wednesday night. The blame has to sit firmly at the feet of SAF, and that should be that in terms of blame.

Where I do take serious issue with Ronaldo is in his overall approach to games like this. And I use the term "games like this" as he has consistently "gone missing" when his team and team-mates needed him the most. There is no denying that. Yes he does have great games, but all to often he has terrible games when it matters. And when it matters is when his team needs him the most.

Great players always have off days. A part of what makes them great players is the way they handle those "off days". 90% of players shrug it off on the pitch, and get on with it. I'm reminded of Keane, Scholes, Shearer, Dalglish, etc... Every single one of them had off days, they conducted themselves in a manner befitting their status. Ronaldo does not, and that is the nub of the issue. He had an opportunity, on one of the biggest stages in the World the other night, to stand up and be counted and not for himself, but for his team-mates and he acted like a child.

Contrast that with the behaviour of Messi. Just back from injury, up against one of the best teams in Europe. Not fully fit, and what a performance he put on. Pure class. Yes, he had the formation around him that allowed him to play at his best, but don't blame him for it. He walked off after 60 minutes to a standing ovation. That ovation came out of respect and admiration for the performance he had just put on on the pitch.

Did he shout and scream when a decision did not go his way? Did he shout out to his tem-mates when they could not pass the ball to him? Did he dive like an Olympic high-boarder when put under pressure? Did he f*ck.

Ronaldo's a very good player. Full stop. Messi is a great player. The difference is subtle but huge. One swallow does not make a summer, but Ronaldo has had too many petulant performances (who can forget his antics against Benfica??) for people to be continually making excuses for him. He needs some good 'ol cop-on.

As an aside, anybody who pays more than a comedic respect to Dunphy, should have their heads examined. He's a joke.

Hobart, besides the Benfica games (which was more than 2 years ago) and the Barca game, can u give any other examples of that?

I was, and still am, highly critical of the way he carried himself on Wednesday and have said it in numerous posts, he needs to cut the crap out, but its not as frequent as everyone in here is making out, and frankly this is becomming a bit of a joke.

The big games thing still gives me a giggle, this season alone he has scored in BOTH games vs Arsenal, scored against Liverpool scored in both games vs Sporting Lisbon when we needed someone to dig it out, scored against Roma with an amazing header at an absolutely crucial point in the game, ahd a great game at OT vs Chelsea where he didnt score but did everything else well, and he's got 38 goals overall this season.

Couple that up with him being absolutely pivotal for Portugal and a regular scorer for them in all of their big games (lest we forget he scored the winning penalty in the shootout with Engerland in Euro 2006) and I think that you''re reaching here. NO player shows up in every big game they played in, none. Ronaldo disappears in one or two big games, thats undeniable. But he also regularly plays well and just plain doesnt get any plaudits for it cos he;s Ronaldo and most in here are just looking to have a go.

Hobart, besides the Benfica games (which was more than 2 years ago) and the Barca game, can u give any other examples of that?
    Sure, more recently the game against Portsmouth, where even his manager was sparked into publically criticising him. The Result? A derby game against City missed, and we all know what happened there. What about his antics against Roma? Is that the way "great" players should conduct themselves on a pitch? I don't think so.
    I was, and still am, highly critical of the way he carried himself on Wednesday and have said it in numerous posts, he needs to cut the crap out, but its not as frequent as everyone in here is making out, and frankly this is becomming a bit of a joke.

The big games thing makes me giggle, this season alone he has scored in BOTH games vs Arsenal, scored against Liverpool scored in both games vs Sporting Lisbon when we needed someone to dig it out, scored against Roma with an amazing header at an absolutely crucial point in the game, ahd a great game at OT vs Chelsea where he didnt score but did everything else well, and he's got 38 goals overall this season.

Couple that up with him being absolutely pivotal for Portugal and a regular scorer for them in all of their big games (lest we forget he scored the winning penalty in the shootout with Engerland in Euro 2006) and I think that you''re reaching here. NO player shows up in every big game they played in, none. Ronaldo disappears in one or two big games, thats undeniable. But he also regularly plays well and just plain doesnt get any plaudits for it cos he;s Ronaldo and most in here are just looking to have a go.

I think your nearly making a cyclical argument there. It's precisely because of his 38 goals, his skill etc.. that people expect so much of him. It's because he is so good, that the focus is constantly on him. He was called on the other night to play in an unfamiliar role, isolated, but to do the job for the team. Did he do that....? You tell me, hence all the criticism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,703 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Hobart wrote: »
    He was called on the other night to play in an unfamiliar role, isolated, but to do the job for the team. Did he do that....? You tell me, hence all the criticism.

What job was he supposed to do in your opinion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

If Messi picks up a yellow at OT and we make it to the final he'll miss out.... FU*K!!!!!!

Boggles wrote: »
    What job was he supposed to do in your opinion?
    Eh? Play up front, hold the ball, wait for backup from Park, Rooney, Tevez, score a goal.

The job he did? Play up front. Run into nowhere land. Moan like a child when a decision went against him. Dive at every opportunity. Shout and scream at Park and Carrick when they did not put a ball at his feet. Gesticulate to the bench. Huff and puff when possession was lost. Stand with his hands on his hips looking at his team-mates battling......etc...etc..etc...

Sure, more recently the game against Portsmouth, where even his manager was sparked into publically criticising him. The Result? A derby game against City missed, and we all know what happened there. What about his antics against Roma? Is that the way "great" players should conduct themselves on a pitch? I don't think so.

He was sent off. And it was bad that he let the opposition taunting get to him but Zidane missed 2 games in France 98 for stamping on an opponent and well, we know what else he did, Ronaldinho got sent off twice in the 06 season for violent conduct. The list goes on, theyre human, they make mistakes. Remember Ronadlo has just turned 23, he's still immature in a lot of ways.

Antics against Roma, you'll have to elaborate on that one. He was playing lone striker that game again too. Out of position, still scored a sublime header.

Hobart wrote:
    I think your nearly making a cyclical argument there. It's precisely because of his 38 goals, his skill etc.. that people expect so much of him. It's because he is so good, that the focus is constantly on him. He was called on the other night to play in an unfamiliar role, isolated, but to do the job for the team. Did he do that....? You tell me, hence all the criticism.

Okay, I criticise his attitude, but to criticise a guy for not playing amazing when not in his best position is unfair. Gerrard played wide right (scored more goals than ever before from there if Im not mistaken) and yet it wasnt his fault, it was Rafas, that he "wasnt playing well" (even though he was scoring goals). Ronaldinho played lone striker for Barca in 06 just like C Ronaldo is now because of the exact same reason.. defensive liability, and yet he wasnt linched for, it was ok, cos he was Ronaldinho not cristiano Ronaldo......hypocracy. He didnt play well as a lone striker but thats because he's not Ruud van Nistelrooy. He's at his best when he's onthe wing, with players in front of him, and space to dribble/cut inside. U cant expect anyone to be good at EVERY aspect fo the game, play to his strengths. I do understand Fergies reason for putting him there becasue his strengths also create a weakness (no protection for our RB).

• Advertisement

eZe^ wrote: »
    If Messi picks up a yellow at OT and we make it to the final he'll miss out.... FU*K!!!!!!

But Messi's a great player, he wont get booked cos he's great and Ronaldo will get sent off cos he's nothing. He'll get booked for jealousy! :D:D

Tbh I hope that doesnt happen, I agree with Andy Gray for a change in so far as suspensions should be wiped clean for a final cos everyone wants to see two teams at their best against one another. And cos Messi is a legend! But I hope it doesnt matter cos United win!! Its cost me a fortune in terms of time/money and effort etc to get over to the match so has to be worth it!!

He was sent off. And it was bad that he let the opposition taunting get to him but Zidane missed 2 games in France 98 for stamping on an opponent and well, we know what else he did, Ronaldinho got sent off twice in the 06 season for violent conduct. The list goes on, theyre human, they make mistakes. Remember Ronadlo has just turned 23, he's still immature in a lot of ways.

Antics against Roma, you'll have to elaborate on that one. He was playing lone striker that game again too. Out of position, still scored a sublime header.

Okay, I criticise his attitude, but to criticise a guy for not playing amazing when not in his best position is unfair. Gerrard played wide right (scored more goals than ever before from there if Im not mistaken) and yet it wasnt his fault, it was Rafas, that he "wasnt playing well" (even though he was scoring goals). Ronaldinho played lone striker for Barca in 06 just like C Ronaldo is now because of the exact same reason.. defensive liability, and yet he wasnt linched for, it was ok, cos he was Ronaldinho not cristiano Ronaldo......hypocracy. He didnt play well as a lone striker but thats because he's not Ruud van Nistelrooy. He's at his best when he's onthe wing, with players in front of him, and space to dribble/cut inside. U cant expect anyone to be good at EVERY aspect fo the game, play to his strengths. I do understand Fergies reason for putting him there becasue his strengths also create a weakness (no protection for our RB).

There's plenty on the web about his antics against Roma (there was a thread here about it if memory serves me right). Basically he was heavily criticised for show-boating and a general lack of respect towards fellow professionals. There are two sides of the argument on it, I don't think that this is the thread to re-visit it.

Again, and it's like that umbrella song which repeats itself over and over, I don't think anybody is blaming Ronaldo for having a bad game. It's the way he dealt with it on the pitch, and the obvious affect it had on him that most of the criticism is directed at. I fully agree with you wrt RVN, Ronny, Gerrard, etc... I have never seen one of them stand in the middle of the pitch with their hands on their hips, looking at their team-mates battling. I have never seen one of them screaming their heads off so many times at a fellow team-mate, because of pressure. I have never seen one of them huff and puff and throw their hands up in the air at the bench and basically act like a child, when something is not going their way. The nearest piece of pure childishness I have seen from a professional in this regard was Gallas "walking off" incident recently. And that was a one off.

Eh? Play up front, hold the ball, wait for backup from Park, Rooney, Tevez, score a goal.

He was man marked with 3 sweepers behind him. To say he was playing isolated is an understatement. To put it context, United played so deep and defensively, Barcalona offside count was 0, it's been a long time since I have seen that in a match.
    Shout and scream at Park and Carrick when they did not put a ball at his feet.

Not when they did not put the ball on his feet, but when they hoofed it out of play, squandered possession when an odd attack was on and most importantly the 2 of them were playing terrible, for me the 2 worst players on the pitch. They deserved to be shouted at, i was shouting at them.
    The job he did? P

Hobert analyse the job he actually did.

Matches like this hinge on one or 2 chances, he was unlucky, he won and missed the penalty, he was unlucky not to get a second, the guy that was man marking him was extremely lucky to stay on the pitch - and is suspended for the next match.

For me United were completely dominated, but on reflection were unlucky not to win the game, football is like that sometimes.

The nearest piece of pure childishness I have seen from a professional in this regard was Gallas "walking off" incident recently. And that was a one off.

So that is the only time Gallas has acted childish? Did you only start watching football the day of that match?

And your comparing a club captain sitting down and crying because a penalty was awarded against him, to Ronaldo having a go at 2 of his team mates for bottling it in the biggest game of their lives.

He was man marked with 3 sweepers behind him. To say he was playing isolated is an understatement. To put it context, United played so deep and defensively, Barcalona offside count was 0, it's been a long time since I have seen that in a match.

Not when they did not put the ball on his feet, but when they hoofed it out of play, squandered possession when an odd attack was on and most importantly the 2 of them were playing terrible, for me the 2 worst players on the pitch. They deserved to be shouted at, i was shouting at them.

Hobert analyse the job he actually did.

Matches like this hinge on one or 2 chances, he was unlucky, he won and missed the penalty, he was unlucky not to get a second, the guy that was man marking him was extremely lucky to stay on the pitch - and is suspended for the next match.

For me United were completely dominated, but on reflection were unlucky not to win the game, football is like that sometimes.

Hmmmm...ella..ella..ella

I'm not criticising his lack of support. I've already laid the blame for that firmly at SAF's door. I thought I did actually analyse his play, but obviously you saw it a different way.

So that is the only time Gallas has acted childish? Did you only start watching football the day of that match?

And your comparing a club captain sitting down and crying because a penalty was awarded against him, to Ronaldo having a go at 2 of his team mates for bottling it in the biggest game of their lives.

To the degree Ronaldo acted? Yes. Absolutely. Here's a hint for you Boggles, take off your rose tinted glasses and have a look at what "most" people are saying, both Manu fans and others.

Maybe we are all wrong, and you're right. Maybe. Maybe the world is flat...I dunno. Maybe..

• Advertisement

Hmmmm...ella..ella..ella

I'm not criticising his lack of support. I've already laid the blame for that firmly at SAF's door. I thought I did actually analyse his play, but obviously you saw it a different way.

I agree obviously he should conduct himself more like Gallas, Jesus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

anyone know what United players on are on a yellow card going into next weeks match?

To the degree Ronaldo acted? Yes. Absolutely. Here's a hint for you Boggles, take off your rose tinted glasses and have a look at what "most" people are saying, both Manu fans and others.

Maybe we are all wrong, and you're right. Maybe. Maybe the world is flat...I dunno. Maybe..

There is nothing tinted here my friend.

A penalty was awarded against Arsenal in the dying minutes, Gallas ran up the field, shouting, roaring, kicking hoardings - meanwhile the penalty is being taken, he is 70 yards away, at the end of the match he sits down and starts crying, all along being the captain.

Your comparing that to Ronaldo the other night?

Tell me your not fúcking serious?

There is nothing tinted here my friend.

A penalty was awarded against Arsenal in the dying minutes, Gallas ran up the field, shouting, roaring, kicking hoardings - meanwhile the penalty is being taken, he is 70 yards away, at the end of the match he sits down and starts crying, all along being the captain.

Your comparing that to Ronaldo the other night?

Tell me your not fúcking serious?

I am. He acted disgracefully. Can you not see that? Gallas acted disgracefully. If you want to split the hairs of "acting disgracefully" can I suggest you take your frankly ludicrous premise to the PI board, or probably more appropriately, a psychology forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

dubmick wrote: »
    anyone know what United players on are on a yellow card going into next weeks match?

hargreaves and evra are the only 2 i think! (i could be wrongh but def othose 2 are)

• Advertisement

I am. He acted disgracefully. Can you not see that? Gallas acted disgracefully. If you want to split the hairs of "acting disgracefully" can I suggest you take your frankly ludicrous premise to the PI board, or probably more appropriately, a psychology forum.

Oh dear, I am going stop replying to you now. Not just for your crazy obscure views on your 4 months experience watching football but because you have tried to recruit me to join you in the psychology forum.

I think United had a good game plan away from home and stuck to it....the only dissapointment was their lack of posession going forward but they still could have won the game...Barcelona had loads of posession but United did not play a fast tempo pressing game...they sit back incredibly deep and did a job in that sense...

And I still reckon Barca will have more posession than Utd in Old Trafford but Utd will win I reckon.

Oh dear, I am going stop replying to you now. Not just for your crazy obscure views on your 4 months experience watching football but because you have tried to recruit me to join you in the psychology forum.

I agree with you. I think Hobart is being ridiculous comparing Ronaldo to Gallas the other night...what a complete over reaction and bull**** comment.

cheesedude wrote: »
    And I still reckon Barca will have more posession than Utd in Old Trafford but Utd will win I reckon.

More than likely they will, Roma had at OT in the 2nd leg.

It's a mouth watering match, removing tinted glasses, etc.

I think Man United will win the match. Ferguson has more or less spent the last 2 days apologising for his tactics the other night. It should certainly be a more open game, can't see Barcelona not scoring 2 matches in a row, but their defense is the key and for me United will exploit it at OT.

More than likely they will, Roma had at OT in the 2nd leg.

It's a mouth watering match, removing tinted glasses, etc.

I think Man United will win the match. Ferguson has more or less spent the last 2 days apologising for his tactics the other night. It should certainly be a more open game, can't see Barcelona not scoring 2 matches in a row, but their defense is the key and for me United will exploit it at OT.

U serious? Got any links...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

hey everyone,i am new here so just to say hello.I am Manchester fan also.As one of them i must say i was barely schoked with Manchesters play in this first leg,i expected more of them to see,no matter Ronaldo missed penalty i think they were hell lucky to save 0-0,Barcelona deserved to win easily.Before game i expected even maybe Manchester to win it judging by Barcelonas recent form in national league of Spain and right now i am pretty scared will manchester even manage to pass throw.This result is most dangerous one and somehow i am not so big optimist Manchester can win 2nd leg,but i hope that fact that Barca play away this season very bad will repeat this time too and united will win it somehow.Cheers

This is officially how the game will go on Tuesday, I'm psychic, go out and bet your children on this lads, its happening as follows;

1' - Ronaldo RED CARD
    5' - 1:0 Rooney
    8' - Tevez (goal/offside)
    10' - Tevez (goal/offside)
    12' - Tevez (goal/offside)
    13' - Tevez RED CARD
    15' - 2:0 Rooney
    28' - 2:1 Messi (P)
    40' - Messi (P/saved by vdS)
    70' - Messi (P/saved by vdS)
    71' - van der Sar RED CARD
    90'+4 - Messi (P/saved by Ferdinand)
    90'+8 - 2:2 Messi
    90'+9 - final whistle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

hey everyone,i am new here so just to say hello.I am Manchester fan also.As one of them i must say i was barely schoked with Manchesters play in this first leg,i expected more of them to see,no matter Ronaldo missed penalty i think they were hell lucky to save 0-0,Barcelona deserved to win easily.Before game i expected even maybe Manchester to win it judging by Barcelonas recent form in national league of Spain and right now i am pretty scared will manchester even manage to pass throw.This result is most dangerous one and somehow i am not so big optimist Manchester can win 2nd leg,but i hope that fact that Barca play away this season very bad will repeat this time too and united will win it somehow.Cheers

Welcome. Don't worry my friend. Fergie knows exactly what he is doing and all will become clear on Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

This is officially how the game will go on Tuesday, I'm psychic, go out and bet your children on this lads, its happening as follows;

1' - Ronaldo RED CARD
    13' - Tevez RED CARD
    90'+9 - final whistle

LOL ah come on, you know the ref wont have the balls to award that many peno's for you and rule out that many goals for us...:rolleyes:

nice one though...its nice to have someone lighten the mood!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

One more red card and Barca would win the game :)

Ronaldo to get sent off in the 95th minute giving Barca the win which leads to Dunphy claiming that Ronaldo is the worst United player ever and that Ferdinand is a true world class player shown by the penalty save he made.

• Advertisement

PHB wrote: »

Ronaldo to get sent off in the 95th minute giving Barca the win which leads to Dunphy claiming that Ronaldo is the worst United player ever and that Ferdinand is a true world class player shown by the penalty save he made.

Hahahaha, and then Fergie listens to Dunphy, believing him, and sells Ronaldo to Levski Sofia (for 8 pounds) so he can bring back Veron and Forlan who end up becoming United legends. =)

Well United needs to play hell better than 1st leg so i hope they will,i still think 2nd leg will be way different than 1st game coz i expect to be oposite than first,barca defending and waiting for a counter attacka and Manchester to have control,i hope i am not wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

1' - Ronaldo RED CARD
    13' - Tevez RED CARD
    90'+9 - final whistle

I'd be dead of a heart attack around the 13 min mark. Thats if i make it tuesday at all, tomorrows game is a health risk too.

either that or ronaldo has the greatest game of all time and scores a hat-trick and dunphy says that he always knew ronaldo was a world class player and a constant professional!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

either that or ronaldo has the greatest game of all time and scores a hat-trick and dunphy says that he always knew ronaldo was a world class player and a constant professional!!

Nah it will be "let's see if he can do that consistently every match like Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes"

Unearthly wrote: »
    Nah it will be "let's see if he can do that consistently every match like Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes"

(dunphy contd)"......or roy keane, now theres a professional, if i had the choice i wold marry roy keanes mother and then i would be his dad i wudnt marry ronaldos mother because he is a cod so she must be a cod to and i eamon dunphy am not attracted to fish"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I am fairly sure that they wouldn't but it was 7 months since I passed my reffing tests.

Speaking of 7, I understand that the laws of the game allow for 7 players but no fewer than that and then only when the game is in play, penalties are a different matter :) (Yes I swotted up big time, went up a grade this year)

I really really hate to be pedantic but.......
    hey everyone,i am new here so just to say hello.I am Manchester United fan also.As one of them i must say i was barely schoked with Manchester Uniteds play in this first leg,i expected more of them to see,no matter Ronaldo missed penalty i think they were hell lucky to save 0-0,Barcelona deserved to win easily.Before game i expected even maybe Manchester United to win it judging by Barcelonas recent form in national league of Spain and right now i am pretty scared will manchester even manage to pass throw.This result is most dangerous one and somehow i am not so big optimist Manchester United can win 2nd leg,but i hope that fact that Barca play away this season very bad will repeat this time too and united will win it somehow.Cheers

...there are two teams in Manchester.

Sorry it's just something that bugs me.

• Advertisement

This is for Xavi6.

:D That is simply beautiful

Xavi6 wrote: »

Theres only 1 team in Manchester for me:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

There are several teams in Manchester isn't there, even Bolton.

As i said for me theres a 1:)

Yeah and there's only one for me but out of respect I don't refer to City as 'Manchester'.

Well than i am sorry if i offended anyone i just got used to say Manchester for United and Manchester City if i mean precisely on City

• Advertisement

There are several teams in Manchester isn't there, even Bolton.

Only one team that matters! :)

:)

Only one team that matters! :)

:rolleyes:

Xavi6 wrote: »

Manchester United and Manchester United reserves? Good point mate.... :D:D:D

ahahahahahahaha:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement