Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where is best garage in Dublin for a service

Options
  • 20-04-2008 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Where is best place to get a service done in Dublin. Am on North side but would travel if there was a really good garage elsewhere. Need to find a new garage to go to, as not happy with the garage I usually go to. Usually just go there because its close to my home

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

I use Dublin Automotive, they are located in Killbarrack industrial estate. Very good garage that does servicing, pre-NCT and crash repair.

http://www.japimportsdirect.ie/introduction.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Where is best place to get a service done in Dublin

Your front garden, bit of elbow grease and a few parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

McGraine's in Swords are the guys I use - I find them very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭timemachine

Have you a web address or postal address for McGraines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

Where is best place to get a service done in Dublin. Am on North side but would travel if there was a really good garage elsewhere. Need to find a new garage to go to, as not happy with the garage I usually go to. Usually just go there because its close to my home

Try 'Baldoyle Auto Centre'
    Unit 138,
    baldoyle ind est.

ph-01-8321045

i would highy recommend;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Blakes Cross Service Center on the old N1 at....Blakes Cross 3 miles north from Swords.

Thanks for advice folks. Dont think will be going to Blakes Cross though, as I know other people that have gone there, and havent heard anything good from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Yeah - heard bad reviews from Blakes Cross - they are really only a tyre company!
    Mc Graine's is on the Forrest Road, Swords - take the turn between the Lord Mayors and Eddie Rockets - up on the left about 150 yards!

OK Thanks for that Curran. Will probably go there.

Advertisement