Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been in the Brog recently?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

chuci wrote: »
    dirty finished years ago pity because it was the most decent place to go on a thurs night during college yr. the only "alternative" night club that played good music none of the main stream "alternative" crap that freak scene have started to play.bring back dirty.

Yeah Dirty was good fun alright. Thought Gorby's was like that. That's unfortunate... Freakscene was good fun a few years ago but the before I moved away it started to get crap.
    I've gone into the lads jacks on my own loadsa times :cool: I did get peed at once though :(

Well done! To every 20 girls I'd say 1 girl has the balls to go in alone to the lads toilets ;) lol... you got peed on. AHAHAHHH... sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Some fella was telling us on Saturday in the queue for the ladies that we should go into the guys toilets. I thought I'd give it a miss myself.

The last time I went into a guys toilets I dropped my phone down the toilet. I have a bit of an aversion to them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Awh nothing worse than your phone falling down a toilet.

I did nearly walk into the lads toilet one night recently when nobody told me the toilets were after being done up and they were switched around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Aspiration wrote: »

Well done! To every 20 girls I'd say 1 girl has the balls to go in alone to the lads toilets ;) lol... you got peed on. AHAHAHHH... sorry :o

It was cool, it didn't actually hit me, was NOT impressed though! :mad:

Aspiration wrote: »
    Awh nothing worse than your phone falling down a toilet.

I did nearly walk into the lads toilet one night recently when nobody told me the toilets were after being done up and they were switched around...

My boyf still does that! Even the ones upstairs which I don't think were actually switched!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Haven't been in the Brog in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

the girl with the red hair is just thin, she always serves me cos i tip her when im pissed, and im a girl, but im all for equality!
    and the beardy guy is her boyfriend.....
    i love the brog and i think they are both quite nice

all_smilz wrote: »
    the girl with the red hair is just thin, she always serves me cos i tip her when im pissed, and im a girl, but im all for equality!
    and the beardy guy is her boyfriend.....
    i love the brog and i think they are both quite nice

I never tip in the brog, it's expensive enough without that kind of carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm a part of the furniture in the Brog these days but it's only because of my chronic binging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 slayerdiabolus

Was in there last night. Wasn't that busy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Is the city in general busy on weeknights, relatively speaking?

Just out of curiosity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I presume it would be because of all teh students?!
    Perhaps not now, as they're all studying and what not for upcoming exams.

Is the city in general busy on weeknights, relatively speaking?

Just out of curiosity.

Depends...only time I've ever seen a significant (as in more than thirty second long) queue for the Brog was paddy's day..liquid lounge is generally quiet. so is redz but that's coz it's ****. tuesdays and thursdays are the busiest nights.

Advertisement