Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem With Bread Machine

• 20-04-2008 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

I have a Morphy Richards Fastbake Bread Machine. I bought the first one nearly three years ago to the day. Within the first year the bit that holds the kneading blade in place fell out of the baking pan. It was still in the guarantee time so I took it back to the shop where I bought and it was replaced no problem.
    Last week I encountered the same problem with the replacement bread machine. Obviously out of the warranty time :(.
    So, has anybody else encountered this? Can it be repaired? If not, which bread machine would you reccomend as a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,483 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Don't know anything about the possibility of a repair, but the Panasonic range are considered to be one of the best. I have an SD-253, which I'm very happy with, but which is now obsolete, and has been replaced by the SD-254 I believe. Got mine in Argos.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, I believe the Panasonic bread makers are considered some of the best, though price reflects this.

Advertisement