Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Old Pictures of St.Kevins Cottages

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for some old pictures of St.Kevins cottages of pleasant street. Would anybody have any to share.

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

You should try the shop on Ormand Quay, they have loads of old photos of dublin. some really great ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

There is a stall in Blackrock market too that has old photos of Dublin, you could try them. They must at the very least have a method of sourcing these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Slunk wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for some old pictures of St.Kevins cottages of pleasant street. Would anybody have any to share.

Thanks
    Presumably you are looking for pictures of the actual cottages - I don't think they are there anymore. Treasurery entertainment have a weird looking building there (Copper House?).
    irishbird wrote: »
    You should try the shop on Ormand Quay, they have loads of old photos of dublin. some really great ones
    It has been closed for some time irishbird.

Advertisement