Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed Ad (Part Deux)

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:18pm

This ad is causing FF to hang for me a while when the page is loading.
    Not happening with the google-ads.

I'm using Linux and FF 2.0.0.6 and FF is fading out for a while (30+ seconds) then coming back all right whenever this ad appears.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Problems with it here in FF 3 Beta 5. Attached screenshot of how the page loads. Res: 1024*768

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Working fine for me on firefox 3 beta 5 at 1440x900.

Edit: Re-sized to 1024x768 and it still worked fine for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Weird. It worked in an older version of Firefox on the same resolution in the college (cant recall the version number).

Seems random.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement