Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Mowing - Headford

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know of anyone who does Lawn Mowing contracting in the Headford Co. Galway area? I'm away for a while and I need someone to ensure the garden doesn't turn into a jungle. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Tom Audley does it (user to do refuse collection). His number is around on most shop windows - I might have it at home aswell. I'll look tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Amimad

I get a great gut to do mine, I'm in Tuam but you could check. I'll PM you his no.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭SalteeDog

Cheers guys. Didn't realise T. Audley was in that business now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭leex

"Bunker" is the king of lawnmowing in Headford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

SalteeDog wrote: »
    Hi. Does anyone know of anyone who does Lawn Mowing contracting in the Headford Co. Galway area? I'm away for a while and I need someone to ensure the garden doesn't turn into a jungle. Thanks.

Ger Colleran out near claran as well. Hes got a good setup.
    PM me if u cant get anyone else and want his number

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭baguio

Whats the going rate?

Advertisement