Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

gokarts

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

i am thinking of buying gokart chassis and was wondering where you can race them? can you do that in mondello?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

thank you kindly.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭hebejebees

Hi, this year is the first year where a round of the national championship isn't in Mondello, due to costs to run an event and safety. If the kart is allowed to be raced in Ireland it can race in the Irish championship and the various club events around the place. Depending on the part of the country you are in, the local tracks are the place to be at weekends for practice, even though you probably wont be able to race you will get to see what everyone is doing.

If you need any more advice, PM me, i have been racing a good few years and might have a senior Rotax max for sale, if interested

Advertisement