Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with m203

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a sportsline M15 Tactical Carbine and I've installed a Classic Army M203, the type that hooks onto the barrel. The top half of the hand guard fits on fine without the battery (mini 8.4) but with it it's under a bit of pressure and pops off easily. Is there a hand guard I can buy that I can just use the top half and fit the battery in? I've searched through pages of RIS systems and such on various sites and it all just confuses me. Doh!!
    I'd love to fit the heat shield (I think it's called that) type guard that's on Arnie's M16 in Predator but probably wouldn't fit mine. Plus I can't find one anywhere. :)
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

Advertisement