Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cockeral on ball Carving

Options
  • 20-04-2008 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I,m not sure if this is the right place to advertise this but i have a beautiful hand carved Cockeral carved for my ex who was a fanatical spurs fan. The Cockeral is carved from solid wood and was carved from a photo of the spurs emblem whilst i was on holiday in The Gambia. It stands 1/2 metre tall and is approx 30cm wide. Ideal for a supporters club bar etc. Got to be seen to appreciate it's beauty.
    Can e mail a photograph if needed. Will accept offers around the 600 Euro plus region.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 geofftulip

can you post a pic
    or email me thorugh my website

www.tulipwoodcrafts.co.uk

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I,m not sure if this is the right place to advertise this but i have a beautiful hand carved Cockeral carved for my ex who was a fanatical spurs fan. The Cockeral is carved from solid wood and was carved from a photo of the spurs emblem whilst i was on holiday in The Gambia. It stands 1/2 metre tall and is approx 30cm wide. Ideal for a supporters club bar etc. Got to be seen to appreciate it's beauty.
    Can e mail a photograph if needed. Will accept offers around the 600 Euro plus region.

You would be better off advertising this in Adverts.ie, in the for sale section.

kadman

Advertisement